Stay at Home Moms

Questions!

Very random ones, I might add!

How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week?

How many loaves of bread?

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer?

How old are you?

How many children do you want to have?

What's your favorite band/artist?

Was your mom a SAHM?

Do you own a home/rent/something else?

What time does your DH get home work?

Do you have a college degree, if so what in?

Name one weird thing about you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Questions!

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? about a gallon of whole milk for DD and a gallon of 1% for DH and I

How many loaves of bread? I would say about 1

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? I hate hanging clothes out to dry but try to in the summer when I have time (I don't know if this is a common thing everywhere but here in Northern NY most people in the country have clothes lines)

How old are you? 25

How many children do you want to have? 3

What's your favorite band/artist? It's a tie between the Beatles and Queen

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes

Do you own a home/rent/something else? We own a home

What time does your DH get home work? Right now it's about 4:30  but when he coaches football in the fall it's usually 6:30ish and it's also later when he coaches basketball in the winter!

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Yes, BA in Psychology

Name one weird thing about you! I HATE corn

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? less than one

How many loaves of bread? less than one

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? I use the dryer for 98%, and the rest lays flat to dry on my countertops.

How old are you? 29

How many children do you want to have? we have 1, I want 2

What's your favorite band/artist? I don't have a favorite, but I really like Carrie Underwood

Was your mom a SAHM? no

Do you own a home/rent/something else? own

What time does your DH get home work? around 5:30

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Yes, Bachelor's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week?  We go through about half a gallon a week. 

How many loaves of bread?  Less than half of one.  I hate sandwiches.

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? Dryer only.

How old are you? 26

How many children do you want to have? Used to think 4.  Now, we are considering being 'one and done'.

What's your favorite band/artist?  Garth Brooks.

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes and no.  When we were little-bitty, she stayed home and ran a daycare.  As we got older, she went back to school and got a job to help pay for it - but I was in school by that time.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? Rent an apartment.  

What time does your DH get home work? Anywhere between 5:30 and 7:30 pm - sometimes later when he has a project due.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Yes, in Elementary Special Education.

Name one weird thing about you!  I play D&D and other role-playing games.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week?  DD isn't drinking milk yet, so def. less than one between DH and I.

How many loaves of bread?  less than one

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer?  ha - never.  I've never tried tho either and don't really want to.

How old are you?  27

How many children do you want to have?  We haven't really decided yet.  More than one though.

What's your favorite band/artist?  DMB, G Love, Jack Johnson, anything easy or funky.

Was your mom a SAHM?  My mom and dad both traded off.  One would work FT while the other worked either extremely PT or SAH.  There was always someone home with me.

Do you own a home/rent/something else?  We own.

What time does your DH get home work?  Depends on the day.  He works a very varied schedule.  Weekends he works nights, so he leaves at around 3p and gets home at 11p or 12a.  If he works a day during the week, he gets home around 4p or 5p.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in?  I have an associate's degree in health sciences.  I was a certified medical coder.

Name one weird thing about you!  pass!  haha

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 2, and it's just me and DH.

How many loaves of bread? only one.

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? Always use the dryer.  Pretty sure the HOA would be after us for a clothing line- but we're in a condo.

How old are you? 31

How many children do you want to have? 2 of my own.  If DH gets through school and we make what he should make with his new job, I want to adopt at least one more, maybe two. 

What's your favorite band/artist? Counting Crows.

Was your mom a SAHM? Until I was 7 when they started the family business, a shoe store.  Then she SAH again when I was 16 and they closed the business. 

Do you own a home/rent/something else? We own two condos, one we're trying to rent. 

What time does your DH get home work? about 4:45pm. 

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? I have a Bachelors in Graphic Design and a Masters in Human Resource Management.

Name one weird thing about you! I can't eat beef, pork or turkey, I'm intolerant. 

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? About one. DH and I don't drink milk

How many loaves of bread? One

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? I use the dryer for everything but delicates and some sweaters, etc - those I hang on the rod in the laundry room

How old are you? 32

How many children do you want to have? we have 1, I want 2

What's your favorite band/artist? The Beatles, Rufus Wainwright, David Gray, Paul Simon...

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes, until I was 10 or so

Do you own a home/rent/something else? We own our house

What time does your DH get home work? Usually 8:30 or 9 PM - he works crazy hours.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? I have a BA - triple major in Sociology, Psychology, and Education

Name one weird thing about you! I can't see out of one eye and thus have very poor depth perception. Because of that, I have never had a driver's license.

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? about a gallon of whole milk for DD and a gallon of 1% for DH and I

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? I hate hanging clothes out to dry but try to in the summer when I have time (I don't know if this is a common thing everywhere but here in Northern NY most people in the country have clothes lines)

How old are you? 25

How many children do you want to have? Use to always want 4, but I think after this one, we might be done.

What's your favorite band/artist? I don't really have one-as cliche as it sounds, I really do like all types of music-just depends on my mood.

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes

Do you own a home/rent/something else? own our own home

What time does your DH get home work? around 5:45

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Yes, in Interior Design and Interior Architecture

Name one weird thing about you! Oh there are so many things! To the point where when DH asked my dad for his "permission" to marry me, my dad said "You know she's weird right:?! Guess an artsy fartsy girl is a little odd to a nuclear engineer! But I love him to pieces-to me-HE'S the weirdo!! ;)

• imagetmrtink:

How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? about a gallon of whole milk for DD and a gallon of 1% for DH and I

How old are you? 25

Oops! Definitely forgot to change some answers! We go through about 1 "loaf" of bread (arnold sandwich thins) and a gallon of milk. I always use the dryer, and I'm 31-YIKES!

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? hahaha that is funny- i was JUST going to post the same question. Only 1 but neither DH or I are big milk drinkers.

How many loaves of bread? 1 usually- i make the bread every week

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? dryer

How old are you? 31 in 2 months

How many children do you want to have? 4

What's your favorite band/artist?  sooo many to choose from. Vienna Teng

Was your mom a SAHM? yes- still is even though all the kiddies flew away

What time does your DH get home work? he goes in early- so he is home by 5pm

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? double BS in Economics and Accounting- MBA and went to law school

Name one weird thing about you! I lived without running water or electricity for nine months when I did a semester abroad in Haiti & Dominican Republic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageLiz342:

How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week?  Barely even a half gallon.  Neither DH nor I like to drink milk and DD is still EBF.  We use it only for cooking and cereal. 

How many loaves of bread?  One?  I do not know because normally DH takes the whole loaf to work.  I prefer wraps. 

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer?  I like to line dry the diapers.  Now that it is getting warmer, I will try to line dry everything.

How old are you? 23

How many children do you want to have?  At least one more.  I am still in the newborn phase so having another is terrifying to me now :-)  I am sure I will change my mind when she is older.  I definitely want to adopt no matter what if we can afford to!

What's your favorite band/artist?  My favorite solo artist is a broadway singer named Susan Egan.  I adore her music and her style.  I like soundtracks (broadway, movie, tv show compilations) too. 

Was your mom a SAHM?  Yes, until I was in high school.  She worked evenings sometimes, but I never remember her not being home in the day. 

Do you own a home/rent/something else?  Own a modular home, rent the lot it is on.

What time does your DH get home work?  Between 5:30 and 6.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in?  BA in theater with a double major in journalism.  I want to go back to get certified in teaching English and ESL. 

Name one weird thing about you!  I can watch the same movies, tv series and read the same books over and over again and still not get tired of them.  I would rather read the same Jodi Picoult novels 13 times than start a new author.  I would rather watch the Office series from season 1 to the end multiple times than get on a new show. 

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 2ish

How many loaves of bread? 1 or less - sometimes we go through a lot, sometimes it goes bad!

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? always the dryer. with line drying all i can picture is the allergens clinging to my clothes.

How old are you? 25

How many children do you want to have? Probably 2, possibly 3

What's your favorite band/artist? i could never pick just one! beatles, rob thomas, george strait.

Was your mom a SAHM? yes, she only worked until i was a year old, then quit.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? rent

What time does your DH get home work? 5:30, unless he has class, then closer to 9

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Only my associate degree - paralegal. I'm going to school now for social work.

Name one weird thing about you! I have a broken filter when I get nervous, and I start rambling.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 2 for me, 1 1/2 for DD, DH drinks soy but that doesn't count :P

How many loaves of bread? one

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? I would line dry but it's against our HOA's rules (boo!)

How old are you? 41

How many children do you want to have? 2

What's your favorite band/artist? Radiohead!  But I love so many.  DD is partly named after Nina Simone, whose music can still make me cry.

Was your mom a SAHM? yes until I was 14; then she went back to work scheduling blood drives and eventually managed a benefits dept.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? We just bought a townhouse in December.

What time does your DH get home work? around 5:30 pm

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? BA in English Lit, haven't quite finished my MA thesis in Creative Writing & doubt I will now, at least in the foreseeable future

Name one weird thing about you!  My mom claims I would only eat olive pimento cheese on crackers and pudding cups for my whole 3rd year as a toddler. 

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 1 gallon of 2% for DS and DD and 1 gallon of skim for DH and I

How many loaves of bread? 1

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? always the dryer except for sweaters that I hang dry in the laundry room

How old are you? 25

How many children do you want to have? We have 2 and are done!!!

What's your favorite band/artist? Not sure. I like all different types of music depending on my mood.

Was your mom a SAHM? Until I went to school, then my dad lost his job and she found one before he did so my dad was at home with my younger siblings for a while. My dad then worked 2 jobs and my SAH again until we were all in school. She then worked PT during the day and was home when we got home from school.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? We own our home.

What time does your DH get home work? Usually between 5:30 and 6. He works in finance so during month-end close it is usually closer to 7.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Yes Bachelors in Elementary Education

Name one weird thing about you! I HATE sweet tea(or any tea) even though I was raised in the south. :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageLiz342:

How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 3-4 (I drink a TON, and DD does as well)

How many loaves of bread? about 1.5

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? dryer and drying rack

How old are you? 30

How many children do you want to have? 2-4, depends on how we feel after this one arrives

What's your favorite band/artist? no favorite, but I love Wilco, Band of Horses, Coldplay, Arcade Fire, the list goes on...

Was your mom a SAHM? not quite, but she and my dad work for themselves, so she was always around when we were home

Do you own a home/rent/something else? we own our home

What time does your DH get home work? when he's in the office downtown, between 5:30 and 7:00; he travels about once/month and works from home sometimes too

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? yes, BA in Corporate Communications, and a Masters in Education

Name one weird thing about you!  Hmmm...I'll have to come back to this one.

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week?  I buy organic milk and it's sold in half gallons.  We go through about 4 of them a week.

How many loaves of bread?  1.5 - 2.

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer?   I line dry all of my shirts and bras and Ben's bibs (inside - not outside).  Everything else goes in the dryer.

How old are you?   I'm 37.

How many children do you want to have?   I would like to have 3.  Unfortunately, we're stopping at the two we have.

What's your favorite band/artist?  Duncan Sheik.  Love him!

Was your mom a SAHM?  Yes.

Do you own a home/rent/something else?   We own our home.

What time does your DH get home work?   5:45-6:00pm, usually.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in?   No, I don't.  I am a certified general practice paralegal though...which means nothing really.

Name one weird thing about you!  I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.

• ash2ash2 member

How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 1 gal of 1% for dh and I, 1 gal of whole milk for DD

How many loaves of bread? about 1

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? Hang dry some in the laundry room, dryer for the rest

How old are you? 27

What's your favorite band/artist? I listen to mostly Christian music, so I would say Casting Crowns or Jeremy Camp.

Was your mom a SAHM? Nope

What time does your DH get home work? 6-6:30

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Yes, in Accounting

Name one weird thing about you!  I like to play computer games and xbox games. DH and I used to play World of Warcraft together. :)

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 1-2

How many loaves of bread? Maybe 1/2 of one loaf.

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? Dryer mainly, but I'll lay out sweaters or dressy clothes to air dry.

How old are you? 33

What's your favorite band/artist? U2, Radiohead, Coldplay

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes

Do you own a home/rent/something else? Own a home

What time does your DH get home work? Between 2:50-3:30 depending on if he has to pick stepson up. He starts at 6 am.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Yes, a bachelor's in English and a master's in English literature.

Name one weird thing about you! I can remember numbers really well, often after seeing them one time (phone numbers, dates, addresses, money amounts, etc.). It definitely comes in handy!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? Less than a 1/2 gallon - Emily refused whole milk at 13 months and has never had it since.  I am the only person who drinks milk in our house.

How many loaves of bread? Less than 1/2 a loaf as I rarely eat sandwiches and DH only uses whole wheat wraps so, Emily is the only one who eats the bread unless I need a slice to make bread crumbs.

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? DH does the laundry, I have no idea.

How old are you? 30

How many children do you want to have? Today, just Emily.  If you ask me again tomorrow, that could change.  ;)

What's your favorite band/artist? Lady Antebellum, Daughtry, Carry Underwood, Beyonce, The Black-eyed Peas, Rascal Flatts, Zac Brown Band, Nickelback... I could go on and on, I love music, especially Country!

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes, until I was 10 years old.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? Own

What time does your DH get home work? 8:00pm, some times later.  They don't start work until around 10:30am.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? BA double major in Accounting & Finance, my MBA, and was a CPA, I let my certificate lapse 4 years ago as I didn't want to keep up with my continued education credits every year.

Name one weird thing about you! I have strange texture issues with food: I can't eat yogurt, oatmeal, creamed corn, soggy cereal nor cottage cheese.  Blah!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 1

How many loaves of bread? 1, sometimes 1.5

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? always use the dryer

How old are you? 27

How many children do you want to have? want 3, have 1

What's your favorite band/artist? Kenny Chesney

Was your mom a SAHM? Until I was 4

Do you own a home/rent/something else? Rent

What time does your DH get home work? Tax season: anywhere from 11pm- 1 am, rest of the year 6:30/ 7

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? yes, BS criminal justice

Name one weird thing about you! I married my high school sweetheart :)

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? About 2

How many loaves of bread? None

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? Line dry delicates

How old are you? 26 - 27 next week

What's your favorite band/artist? I can't pick a favorite!

Was your mom a SAHM? Yup

Do you own a home/rent/something else? Own a condo

What time does your DH get home work? Around 7pm

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? BA in English

Name one weird thing about you! I'm scared of moths

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 1/2

How many loaves of bread? 1/2

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? sometimes line dry

How old are you? 26 (I had to think about that one)

How many children do you want to have? 4

What's your favorite band/artist? changes constantly...always looking for something new.

Was your mom a SAHM? yes

What time does your DH get home work? he works 24 hour shifts...so...umm...8am the next morning.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? public relations

Name one weird thing about you! I am TERRIFIED of manicans. Makes it hard to go shopping.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageLiz342:

How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 1

How many loaves of bread? 1

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? use dryer

How old are you? 32

What's your favorite band/artist? texas/red dirt

Was your mom a SAHM? yes until i was 11 and then she worked for the school district

What time does your DH get home work? 8 or 8:30

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? yes in biology and teaching cert in elem ed

Name one weird thing about you!

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 4

How many loaves of bread? 1-2

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? I hang dry certain shirts and delicates.  Everything else is in the dryer on low heat.

How old are you?  31

How many children do you want to have? 3 (so we're done)

What's your favorite band/artist?  Reba McEntire

Was your mom a SAHM?  Yes, until I was 18 (I'm the oldest)

Do you own a home/rent/something else?  Own our home

What time does your DH get home work?  It varies.  We own a trucking business. 

Do you have a college degree, if so what in?  No.

Name one weird thing about you!  I eat M&Ms (and other colored candies) evenly. 

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? One.

How many loaves of bread? One.

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? Dryer only.

How old are you? 22

How many children do you want to have? 2 or maybe 3

What's your favorite band/artist? My all time favorite band is Blink 182 and now I like Ke$ha. 

Was your mom a SAHM? Only for the first 6 months.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? We rent an apartment.

What time does your DH get home work? Usually about 6:15-6:30pm

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Dental Assistant

Name one weird thing about you! I check my alarm clock like 38724 times before I go to sleep, just in case it accidentally got shut off lol.

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 1/2 gallon

How many loaves of bread? Two

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? Usually line dry,

How old are you? 25

What's your favorite band/artist? Cliff Richard!

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes, she had her hands full with two boys and then me and my twin sister.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? Own my house.

What time does your DH get home work? 6pm.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? yes, BA in languages and linguistics.

Name one weird thing about you! I can curl my tongue three times.

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? usually about one

How many loaves of bread? 2-ish?

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer?  i always use our dryer, but i'd love to get a clothes line. 

How old are you?  28

How many children do you want to have?  1-3, i'm still on the fence!

What's your favorite band/artist?  i am in absolute love with Keith Urban!!

Was your mom a SAHM?  yes, but not a very good one!

Do you own a home/rent/something else?  own

What time does your DH get home work?  8ish

Do you have a college degree, if so what in?  i have a degree in interior design.

Name one weird thing about you!  i hate scary movies bc they ALWAYS give me nightmares!!

Mommy to Presley 5/27/09,
    p7 copy
    It's a GIRL!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Very random ones, I might add!

How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? 3.5

How many loaves of bread? 1.5

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? I air dry most of my clothes.

How old are you? 36

How many children do you want to have? 2-3

What's your favorite band/artist? Right now I like Spearhead a lot.

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? Own.

What time does your DH get home work? Depends. Anywhere from noon to 10:30 pm, depending on the day.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? BA in Social Science, almost have my MA in history.

Name one weird thing about you! Too many to choose from.

• How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week?How many loaves of bread?1 if its from the store, 2-3 if homemade Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? line dry 90% of the time, use the dryer to fluff up towels.How old are you? 22How many children do you want to have? 2 or 3, have 1.What's your favorite band/artist? don't have a favorite, but love rockWas your mom a SAHM? yes  Do you own a home/rent/something else? own a homeWhat time does your DH get home work? 5-5:30Do you have a college degree, if so what in? yes, an associate's in PsychologyName one weird thing about you! cooking is my therapy. when i am mad about something i go straight to the kitchen!
  • Very random ones, I might add!How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week?  Sometimes 1 for DH and me, and then usually a 1/2 gallon of DD's whole milk.How many loaves of bread?  Half to 3/4 of one, probably. Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer?  Nope.How old are you? 30, will be 31 on Saturday.How many children do you want to have?  Just the one!What's your favorite band/artist? Don't have one.Was your mom a SAHM?  Yes.Do you own a home/rent/something else?  Own a home.What time does your DH get home work?  Usually between 6-6:30, sometimes later.Do you have a college degree, if so what in?  College degree in Political Science; also have a law degree.Name one weird thing about you!  Ummm....I can't think of anything right now!
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? Maybe 1 if that.  Used to be more, but since finding out my son has dairy allergies, and I am still nursing, I've quit drinking it completely.

How many loaves of bread? 1/2 loaf probably

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? I used to line dry pretty much everything (inside), but now I just line dry my quick dry clothing.  Most anything cotton goes into the dryer.

How old are you? 30

What's your favorite band/artist? I don't have just one favorite.

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes.

Do you own a home/rent/something else? own our home

What time does your DH get home work? varies, as he is self employed.

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? N/A

Name one weird thing about you! If someone tells me their birthday or anniversary, I will most likely remember it forever. 

Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many gallons of milk do you go through in one week? About a 1/2 gallon. DH is deployed, so it's just me drinking it.

How many loaves of bread? Maybe a half of a loaf.

Do you ever line dry your clothes or always use the dryer? Always use the dryer (except for delicates). But I want to put up a clothes line this summer.

How old are you? 28.

How many children do you want to have? 2.

What's your favorite band/artist? At the moment, Zac Brown Band

Was your mom a SAHM? Yes, until I started kindergarten

Do you own a home/rent/something else? Own a home

What time does your DH get home work? In a few months... :(

Do you have a college degree, if so what in? Two bachelors--one in Exercise Physiology, another in Nursing.

Name one weird thing about you! I worked as a counselor at a Boy Scout Camp when I was in HS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"