New to The Bump
Options

Questions about Cloth Diapers

I am really interested in cloth diapering our baby. The way I understand it is that it is an investment that can last until baby is potty trained. I've tried researching a little on my own and while I have found a lot of different brands that are favored, I can't quite find what I am looking foe. I am looking for a website, maybe a forum, that could help guide in the right direction for my needs. Should I use fitted for newborn and AIO for when he/she gets bigger? How many diapers are recommended to start with? Are they safe to buy used and it there a reliable place to buy used? What do mothers who cloth diaper use? I have so many questions, any help would be wonderful!

Re: Questions about Cloth Diapers

• Options
    kushies.com is another one or kushiesonline.com they have swimsuits and supplies
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i really like the bumgenius AIO one size organics. my babys not here yet but i got mine in the mail the other day. they are so soft. my sil uses them and loves them. she says she never has blowouts like she did with disposable. were going to try to use them as soon as baby is 8 lbs(which could be at birth!) the websites the pp listed helped me decide as well. one even does a cost comparison for all the different diaper kinds.
    Cloth diapering, VBAC, BF & FF, AP momma to two 2 and under. Special needs - DS born with clubfoot and diastrophic dysplasia (dwarfism)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you so much for all this info.  I've been trying to research this topic myself and I really appreciate all this info that I can check into. 

Thanks again.

Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"