Pennsylvania Babies

Daycare provider in Mechanicsburg Area? In home or otherwise :)

We have a while to go, but I know with full time infant care the waiting list can be long!  Can anyone suggest a good daycare provider, in home or otherwise?  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare provider in Mechanicsburg Area? In home or otherwise :)

• We took DS to the Goddard in Mechanicsburg (in the Rossmoyne Business Park) until I quit to be a SAHM.  I really liked them and their staff and felt like DS was really learning a lot there.  They were also quite a bit more inexpensive than the Goddard Enola and the Kindercare in Enola that we looked at. 
  • I don't really have a suggestion, but you are not too early to start. I signed up for our daycare at 12 weeks pregnant and Gunnar was 6 months old when we finally got him in.  Put your name on several lists and hope and pray you get in.  We are lucky, we have Gunnar in our first choice which is the daycare on the Navy base, but it is only open military, and civilians that work on the base.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • mpaynempayne member
    My husband and I have been TTC but I was never aware that there was a Goddard school in the Rossmoyne Business Park considering I live behind the Rossmoyne business center. I hate to be nosey and pry but do you mind telling me how much it is for one child. We were always told about $150/week for daycare but I was told it was a lot more for the Goddard school in Pittsburgh, so I'm curious even though we don't have any kids of our own it might work out to have daycare behind our house. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"