Single Parents

Never thought I would be here..

I have a 6 month old boy. My husband just decided he is not "marriage material" and is leaving us....someone wake me from this nightmare....Crying

Re: Never thought I would be here..

• mrgnmrgn member
    That is terrible. There are a couple women here who have been in similar situations. I'm sure they'll post. Keep your chin up!
  • imagegogo2325:
    I have a 6 month old boy. My husband just decided he is not "marriage material" and is leaving us....someone wake me from this nightmare....Crying

Ughh geez. He decides now he is not "marriage material" kinda late on that one buddy. Sorry hun!

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry to hear that. Stay strong <3 Things will get better.
  • I'm so sorry hun. I've been there, but stay strong for your LO. It's not an easy process, let me tell you. But you'll get through it. Although we can't be there for you physically to be a shoulder to cry on, but we're all here for ya! :-)
  • I am sorry to hear this.  I would say the majority of people on this board never thought they would be here either.

Have you considered counseling or is it beyond that point?

If you know for sure you will need to file for divorce, I recommend consulting with an attorney.

I am sorry you are going through this-this board is a great support.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Someday you will look back on this day as the first step towards a happier life.  When I got divorced it was the lowest point in my life, but I look back and am so thankful for it.  

You have no idea the strength you are going to discover in yourself.  You are going to get through this, and you will be unbelievably happy again.  Promise. 

• "Sometimes Things Fall Apart So Better Things Can Fall Together"

Just keep that in mind. If me and my ex didn't split up I wouldn't have the job I have now, I wouldn't have some of the friends I have now, the boyfriend I have now and I wouldn't be the person I am now. I'm much happier. You will be too once things settle down. It'll be okay. We're always here to vent to. You should hear MY story :/ haha. If you want to talk just PM me or you can add me on FB. We also have a single parents group on FB.

:) Welcome. I know its not the greatest place to be but you will find a group of the most supportive women here.

• I am so sorry.

We are here whenever you need any advice or need to vent!

• Thank you so much ladies!

I really appreciate the support. I am really struggling emotionally and need to see a counselor. I cannot stop crying, can't eat, can't sleep, can't focus at work.

And I find myself trying to look pretty, etc for him even though I know it's over; he has admitted to an affair and that he is no longer in love with me.

Do I NOT have ANY self esteem? What is wrong with me?

I am moving the baby and myself out on Saturday and I am terrified. I cannot imagine ACTUALLY moving out of my house, taking out the crib, loading up a truck, etc.

My husband asked me if I needed help and I was so hurt. He is the one that cheated so I would expect the situation to be different.."Please wife..DON'T GO!"

But, he is finished with me and our baby....he wants us to go...

• I'm so sorry. I know it seems so hard now but believe me it will get better and you will end up in a wonderful place.

Are you going to see a counseler about how you are feeling? Especially if this is affecting your eating, sleeping and work. Talking to one can really help when something like this happens.

I'm hoping the best for you and your LO. Be strong and know that you are great. Don't beat yourself up because you didn't do anything wrong. Keep us updated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"