Stay at Home Moms
Options

AMAZING healthy toddler recipe

So, on my oh so endless search for healthy recipes that Jackson can and will actually eat, I found this this morning. Scroll down to the zucchini and carrot "cookies". Just finished baking them, the house smells like heaven and they're actually very good! Will have to wait until lunch time to see if he actually likes them, but thought I'd share. Any way I can find of sneaking in veggies and I'm all for it!

Re: AMAZING healthy toddler recipe

• Options

It's really good! Tastes more like a muffin like you'd expect, but it's smaller in size which I love. The house smells like a combo of zucchini bread and carrot cake! HEAVEN!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yum!  Thanks for sharing!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for posting, that looks like a great recipe!
    BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Options
    Easy, and I have to add that Jackson scarfed them down!!
  • Options

How strange-- I just got home from the store with a ton of Zucchini's and 2 bags of carrots-- determined to make something healthy for DD but no clue what.  SO COOL that you posted this today of alllll days!  PERFECT.

• Options
    My LO loves frosting so I might make this with a cream cheese frosting.  Yum.  Thanks.
  • Options
    Did the carrots and zucchini get soft and indistinguishable in the rest of the cookie.  I think the zucchini would but not sure if the carrot would. My guy has pretty intense veggie radar.  Should I skip the carrot?
  • Options
    Thanks! I've taken to giving DS V8 splash just to make sure he has some veggies in his diet. He won't eat ANYTHING I put in front of him, but he loves cookies!
    Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

• Options
    I cannot wait to try these, thanks for posting the recipe!!!  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options

While I look for any way to get fruit & veg into my kids, I wouldn't kid yourself into thinking that these are healthy. There is as much sugar and oil as there is veggie in these.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"