Central Florida Babies
Options

Saying Hi

Figured I would introduce myself since I just posted :)  I live in Brevard County and we are expecting our first.  Very excited and glad to see a board for our area :)  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Saying Hi

• Options
    Hello! Congrats on the LO!
    Ryan & Jenn Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Hi and Congrats! Glad to see another Brevard County person this board. When is your EDD?

Have you been to the local "BabiesRUs" yet? We went there and were very disappointed at how small it is. Thankfully Orlando is not too far away. I wish they would have built a true BRU somewhere closer, like that new Hammock Landing area or Viera.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay Brevard :)  EDD is 10.28  Yours?

Yeah we have gone there and there really isn't much at all.  We went to one down in Fort Lauderdale while visiting family and what a difference....fortunately though you are right it is nice to have Orlando close and there is one too in Tradition/Port St Lucie (only 1 hour away).  Hammock Landing would have been a great place for one!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Our EDD is 9.26, so one month before yours. That's exciting!
  • Options
    Hi! we have almost the same due date, how exciting!
  • Options
    spower5spower5 member

I'm new to this board as well! not expecting yet (plan to try in the next six months or so), but wanted to congratulate you.  how exciting!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"