Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

NTR: Where to find a good deal on a dyson?

We *think* our next vacuum (which we need to get soon) will be a dyson. Anyone know where to get a good deal? TIA!

Re: NTR: Where to find a good deal on a dyson?

• I just saw them really cheap at Big Lots. I don't remember the price but I remember thinking that it was really good.
  • imagehj_1235:
    I just saw them really cheap at Big Lots. I don't remember the price but I remember thinking that it was really good.

Remember those are "referbished" at big lots. Do a google search of best price for the dyson you want, and comparison shop. We got ours at target when they were offering a 50 (I think) gift card with purchase. I love our dyson :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • Loading the player...
  • I just got mine at Sears last week for 25% off. That sale ended but there is another one right now that's pretty good.
  • imagemrsrose16:

imagehj_1235:
    I just saw them really cheap at Big Lots. I don't remember the price but I remember thinking that it was really good.

Remember those are "referbished" at big lots. Do a google search of best price for the dyson you want, and comparison shop. We got ours at target when they were offering a 50 (I think) gift card with purchase. I love our dyson :)

Yeah..I'm always very leery of buying anything from there. I always wonder if it fell off the back of a loading truck or something.

• We looked online and compared prices and when we got ours Best Buy had theirs for 20% off. We printed the ad and took it to Lowes and they price match plus take an extra 10% off so we got a great deal and I love it! We have 2 dogs who shed, but you would never know it by looking at my house!
  • We got ours at Best Buy when they had a sale and gift card promotion going on. 
  • Overstock.com has them sometimes, or you can get them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and use a 20% off coupon. 
  • I used a 20% off coupon for ours at BB&B. But I HATE our Dyson.

• imageSparkFish:
    Overstock.com has them sometimes, or you can get them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and use a 20% off coupon. 

this.  or you can get them at target with a coupon for %10 off $50 or more, plus the 15% off when you open a target charge.  you will not regret it.  i have no carpet anymore, and am still having a love affair with my dyson.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kind of late to this but check out this thread on how to get a dc25 for $399 plus $150 Target giftcard.

https://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&p=29451070

It only works if you have an HHGregg sort of near you. Otherwise, I think you can price match with sears at $430 plus get the giftcard.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"