New Hampshire Babies

Nashua Function halls?

Hello Ladies,

I live in the Nashua area and am wondering if anyone has ideas on a good place to hold a shower?

Thanks so much!  Smile

Re: Nashua Function halls?

• I have rented halls at complexes, like Ledgewood Hills on West Hollis St, Clocktower in the Millyard and Hollis Crossing on Broad St - however to rent these places you have to know someone who lives in the complex, so I'd ask around with your friends or family.

If no one you know lives in a place like this then you could rent a function hall at one of the hotels like Crowne Plaza or The Raddisson - which might be expensive and you may have to buy food from them. Depending on the amount of people you plan on having you could also use a restaurant that you like - a lot of them have private rooms for small parties.

The American Legion and VFW are nice and cheap if you are on a budget.

HTH

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Its a little pricey, but I'm thinking of having mine at Stella Blu. But I want more casual and Coed than traditional baby shower.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! - I never thought of Ledgewood hills & Clocktower! That's a good idea I'll have to check it out. I use to know someone that lived at Clocktower, hopefully they still live there. I looked into the Radisson but that would be around $1,200.00  (yikes)!

Thanks again  =)

• Stella Blu is great...and the floor manager is my husband's best friend! :)  Tapas would be a great meal for a shower...they have a great variety!
  • SmileHello :)

You can rent out the upstairs of martha's on main street as well. It is a cute space!

good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"