Pre-School and Daycare

sex isnt cutting it.

gimme your "get baby out" techniques bc sex isn't working LOL
aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

Re: sex isnt cutting it.

• Evening primrose oil vaginally!

I ate a lot spicy food too but obviously it's hard to say if that made a difference. :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • i have EPO i think. how much?

13 galveston1

• Loading the player...
  • Walking!!!  I ran like 100 errands the day I went in labor with A LOL.....AND had to park far in ea. parking lot (of course) so more walking...by the time I got home there was no turning back! lol
  • My experience is not auspicious. Piper was two weeks late, I had to be induced. I tried everything but castor oil. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I tried castor oil with M, DISGUSTING and NOTHING!!

Is your doc 'checking you' on your wkly appts?  I find that gets things going also for a lot of people.

• imageDani123:

I tried castor oil with M, DISGUSTING and NOTHING!!

Is your doc 'checking you' on your wkly appts?  I find that gets things going also for a lot of people.

yeah. he is. but ive been at 1cm and 50% or so for like 2 weeks. and the "checking" isn't helping. i dont even spot. 

13 galveston1

• Heard eggplant does the trick ...
  • Walmart sells trampolines for like $200. You could just bounce the baby out. 
  • Oh oh, do you have a rolling pin? Think of yourself as a tube and the baby as toothpaste. 
  • imagepunkfiction_v.3:
    i have EPO i think. how much?

Um, I don't remember!  I started taking it orally at 37 weeks and then vaginally at 39 (38?) weeks, I believe.  DD was due 2 days before Thanskgiving, and if she had been more than the 2 days late that she ended up being, we wouldn't have been home from the hospital before our families had to leave town!  Say 1 pill once or twice a day, either method?

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • imageecoppins:
    Oh oh, do you have a rolling pin? Think of yourself as a tube and the baby as toothpaste. 

bwhahaha "hey, dh, help me with this. roll this over my belly!!"

and i dont know if i could eat eggplant, but the trampoline sounds fun :)

13 galveston1

• imageecoppins:
    Oh oh, do you have a rolling pin? Think of yourself as a tube and the baby as toothpaste. 

LMAO! that's funny!

By the title of this post, I was expecting something much juicier inside. I was induced so I'm no help but my mom says walking is the way to go.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • BJKLBJKL member
    I would recommend heavy lifting ;-)  Ok not really but I did move some art pieces the day that I went into labor so I figure it was either that or the Jack Daniel's chicken shooters that I ate at a happy hour!  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I hear hospitals have vacuums for suborn babies...

you could go all tim the tool man taylor on your vacuum

• imageecoppins:

I hear hospitals have vacuums for suborn babies...

you could go all tim the tool man taylor on your vacuum

we DO have a shop vac ::idea::

and ok. i'll take them for a walk when they get up from nap. i figure ill push the double stroller - thats like 50lbs plus 50lbs of kids LOL

13 galveston1

• Play with your nips. ; )
  • Fresh pineapple! I swear by it!  Ate a whole one and my water broke a couple of hours later :D
  • I was spinning on bars, I used to be a gymnast so I decided to see if I still had the knack at 9 mo PG... No, it turns out I didn't. But I got a baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well sex only works if it's anal. Lol o just had to spice up this post. It has a juice title, but is not juicy. (OH and EJ told me to tell you that :p )
  • i walked my a$$ off and worked out my entire pregnancy, i was 40 wks and 80% effaced and 3-4  cent. dilated for about 4 weeks and NOTHING!  i just think it depends on the woman and their body, i don't believe in all that other crap.  the doc broke my water and 40 wks and 1 day and out he came  4 hours later.

i even tried walking backwards in the pool and doing laps ontop of walking, yep nothing.  but could not have sex b/c his head was at station 1, he was so low the doc could feel his head so sex was out b/c it was too effing painful......dh was literally bonking his head.

good luck and keep us posted, can't wait to see pics!

• Acupuncture.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• imageecoppins:
    Walmart sells trampolines for like $200. You could just bounce the baby out. 

MWAHAHAHA 

• imageabpdjs:

i walked my a$$ off and worked out my entire pregnancy, i was 40 wks and 80% effaced and 3-4  cent. dilated for about 4 weeks and NOTHING!  i just think it depends on the woman and their body, i don't believe in all that other crap.  the doc broke my water and 40 wks and 1 day and out he came  4 hours later.

i even tried walking backwards in the pool and doing laps ontop of walking, yep nothing.  but could not have sex b/c his head was at station 1, he was so low the doc could feel his head so sex was out b/c it was too effing painful......dh was literally bonking his head.

lol this was me this pregnancy. i worked out for so long and so now i dont think "walking" is going to cut it. 

and zip it, stacie!! LOL thats a damn lie!! 

13 galveston1

• This post is funny.  You guys crack me up.  Punk, I can't believe you will be having your baby soon.  That flew by fast.

I also say lots of walking. 

• It is a lie. Add that to my fffc :)
  • imagepunkfiction_v.3:
    imageabpdjs:

i walked my a$$ off and worked out my entire pregnancy, i was 40 wks and 80% effaced and 3-4  cent. dilated for about 4 weeks and NOTHING!  i just think it depends on the woman and their body, i don't believe in all that other crap.  the doc broke my water and 40 wks and 1 day and out he came  4 hours later.

lol this was me this pregnancy. i worked out for so long and so now i dont think "walking" is going to cut it. 

and zip it, stacie!! LOL thats a damn lie!! 

the docs "say" that sperm is supposed to soften the cervix, whatever....sex ended at 35 weeks

• lol we're still having sex, but its like.... orca-like. LOL

13 galveston1

• We had sex every day of my 41st week. I was still 0% effaced or dialated. Sex does not bring on labor. It's and old HUSBAND'S tale.
  • imageStacieErin:
    I was still 0% effaced or dialated. Sex does not bring on labor. It's and old HUSBAND'S tale.

yes yes it is 

• No idea.  You are still earlier than when I had DD.  I was over 41 weeks when I was induced.
  • imageecoppins:

This made me snort. Awesome. <3

imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"