Stay at Home Moms
Options

What are your favorite PJ's for LO?

I am OVER the snaps! I need to by 12 months PJ's and I do not want snaps - or zippers really. She won't sit still long enough for me to get them snapped...It is a struggle every night before bed to get her into her PJ's... We have one pair from Gap that are leggings and a shirt. Where else can I get this type for a little less than the price at Gap or do you have other recs? Thanks!

Re: What are your favorite PJ's for LO?

• Options
    DS wears 2 piece pajama sets mostly from Baby Gap and Hannah Andersson. He has a few from Old Navy, as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We love the two piece sets from Target and Carter's.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we like old navy pjs
  • Options
    They both sleep in 2 piece PJs from a variety of places, mostly Carters, Target, and BRU.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Carter's two piece jammies are nice.  The outlet usually has them for less than $10 a pair and so does Kohl's or JcPenney's. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love the Carter's PJ sets. We usually get them at Costco or Target - you get two shirts and two bottoms, usually one pants and one shorts.
  • Options

EXACTLY why since about the 6 months size we've bought ONLY jammies that zip.  Snaps SUCK!  Try The Children's Place- I think all of theirs zip.  My Mom also picked up a bunch at JC Penney's, a few at Sears, even on ebay.  Since my son is now wearing mostly 18 months stuff I love 2 piece jammies- like pants & a top.  Most of those I've found at thrift stores for a dollar or so.  HTH!

• Options

Footed sleepers.  My kids lived in zip up footed sleepers.  I love the ones from Children's Place. The price is great, and they're soft.

For the potty training stage, I just stick with t-shirt & pants/shorts.

• Options
    Carter's fleece footed sleepers.  That's the only brand I can buy because they double as DD's comfort item.  She pulls the sleeve down over her hand and sucks her thumb through it.  It has to be the Carter's ones.  Luckily I think she'll be ok in them during the summer because we'll have the a/c on, if not I think we might have sleep issues.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love Carter's fleece sleepers. Unfortunately DS does not! He sleeps in a plain white onesie under his swaddle me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"