Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

NTR: Your favorite bridal shower games

I am throwing a bridal shower for my friend. It will be at Alice's Tea Cup in NYC. I didn't have any games at my shower but thought it would be fun for her. 

What was your favorite game? What should I get for the winners?  

Samantha Isabelle Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Elle KateLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: NTR: Your favorite bridal shower games

• Options

a couple were...

make a wedding dress from toilet paper (that was hillarious)

sometime in the middle of the shower have the bride go into another room and stay there for this game. Have the guest's write down what the bride is wearing, what kind of shoes, hair up or down, jewelry, etc....person with most things wins.

buy a bunch of cheap plastic rings and a few of the fake diamond ones. Put them all in a bowl, blindfold them and in 60 seconds find as many diamond rings as possible.

word scramble with words about the bride and groom.

Also, it's not really a game but buy a journal and pass it around to the guests to put advice for the happy couple! HOpe this helps, they were all done at mine and they were so much fun...especially after some drinks!! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am anti shower games but the game I do like is gift bingo. When the guests fill out bingo cards with gifts they think the couple will be recieving. When the gifts are opened you mark off the gift on the bingo card.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love shower games and ice breaker games (I think I'm a freak of nature in that regard, haha)

The wedding dress out of TP game is a good one for an icebreaker - or the who am I/find your other half game is a good one for that, too.

I also like the clothespin game, and any trivia kind of thing - identifying movie quotes, or the other half of a famous couple, etc.

• Options
    InvBKInvBK member
    I second the gift bingo idea.  That is my fave.
  • Options

Bridal Bingo

A crossword using things about the bride and groom (there are websites that will do it for you)

Scratch-offs! you can get them personalized and everything on Ebay!

For prizes- a basket of bath stuff is always good- hit the dollar store! Or maybe chocolates!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I prefer something that helps you get to know the bride/groom/plans for the wedding like a "quiz".  Write 8-12 questions for guests to write down their guesses and have the bride answer them /reward for the highest # of correct answers.  I like this because the bride will get to answer some of the questions everyone has (how the couple met, type of dress, when they plan to have kids, etc.) without the bride having to repeat the answers to everyone there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"