Military Families

Lejeune--airports?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Lejeune--airports?

• When I have family or friends fly in we typically go with the Raleigh airport- not gonna lie it's a 4 hour drive but it will save you lots of $$$!  The name of the one in town is Albert J Ellis airport but neither my H or I have had ANY luck with buying cheap-ish tickets thru there.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Not a problem!  Good luck lemme know if I can help with anything else.  If there is one thing I know about this area it's how to get family and friends flown here for as cheap as possible!
  • If you are going to end up driving four hours anyway, RIC is cheaper than raleigh and you just take 95 straight down, get off in smithfield and and take..246? Its been a while since I've done that drive so I would definitely verify your directions, but it's a super easy drive from RIC to JVegas- I've done it in under 3 hours.
  • imagektbrown711:

When I have family or friends fly in we typically go with the Raleigh airport- not gonna lie it's a 4 hour drive but it will save you lots of $$$!  The name of the one in town is Albert J Ellis airport but neither my H or I have had ANY luck with buying cheap-ish tickets thru there.

Four hours round trip (max), not one way to the OP.

You can also try the airport in Wilmington.  My mom flew in last year for half the cost of Raleigh or Ellis.  It is a 45 minute drive to that airport as well.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If you check frequently, I do find good deals out of Albert J. Ellis airport right in Jacksonville. By the time you figure gas and the 2 1/4 hour commute each way to the Raleigh airport, it's usually cheaper. I found tickets a couple months ago that were only $30 more at this airport.... definitely cheaper than driving back and forth to Raleigh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"