January 2011 Moms

how many january babies-to-be do we have now??

just wondering.

and i am trying to get to silver tonight! :P

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: how many january babies-to-be do we have now??

• Meee! It looks like you have your silver though!

• Me too! And I agree it looks like you've already got silver, congrats, looks good on you. 
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Loading the player...
  • lol thanks! i think it was that post that put me over the top! now i really need to get up and do something since DS is finally asleep!

and thats awesome there are over 30 of us!

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

• Do we have a check-in yet?
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imagemchupie:
    Do we have a check-in yet?

i think they did one yesterday and it will be every wensday. but i am not 100% sure

• I just found out last night that I am pregnant! We are so excited!
  • mchupiemchupie member

imagemandy*lou:
    I just found out last night that I am pregnant! We are so excited!

Yay, congratulations!

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"