Adoption

Back and hope to be around more now

Hello ladies ~
I introduced myself a while back, but then realized that I really need to take a step back from everything after our failed IVF's.  I just needed some time to get back to being myself, etc. 

My DH and I went to 2 adoption info meetings this past week, and I feel good about the info we received and the knowledge that we gained.  We went to these meetings because we wanted to hear more, ask questions, etc.  We weren't really going in thinking we were going to choose one of these as our agency.  I really liked the one agency put on one of the meeting this past week, and there is a possibility that we will use them.  The other, well we knew before going that they were in a financial mess, so we went strictly for the info.  We know that we are going to pursue infant domestic adoption, but now we have to decide on the agency.

Anyway, I look forward to being around, learning from you all, and sharing when I can.

Have a great day ~

Sandra

Re: Back and hope to be around more now

• Welcome! You will get a lot of info here and great support. I look forward to following your journey. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YGPM!  email
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back.  I hope you find lots of info and support that you need here.  Look forward to seeing you around more often.
  • wille2bwille2b member
    Welcome and good luck with everything!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Welcome!  As you'll come to see, this is a wonderful place to be, and everyone is extremely supportive when you really need it, as adoption is a very emotional process.
  • GL on your journey!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"