TTC after 35
Options

Beta update - preg ticker

Hi Ladies! 

Got my beta results in and it seems I am right on track.  60 on Tues and 159 yesterday.  Unfortunately I don't know when I O'd for sure because I didn't track it this month since DH was going to be gone most of it anyway.  But looking good Smile so far. Thanks again for all the support and good luck to all of you!

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Re: Beta update - preg ticker

• Options
    Your numbers look great! Not that I know much about betas, but from everything I've read here, it seems you're on the right track. Congrats! I will keep you in my T&P.
  • Options

Nice increase lady!!!  This sounds like awesme news to me!!!

Just in case you haven't seen this page...

https://www.betabase.info/index.php

Some interesting stuff.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news!
  • Options
    Those numbers look fantastic, congrats! When do you go back for an us?
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!  I'm pretty happy about them.  I go back for an ultrasound on May 21st.  I think I'll be about 7 weeks then.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    YAY! Woo hoo! Very good numbers! Congratulations! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Congrats on great beta numbers!  You'll be going for you u/s on DH's and my 4 yr. wedding anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    Wishing you a sticky peanut!! Congrats!
  • Options
    Thats great izzour, so happy for you, lots of baby dust to you Smile have a great weekend!!
  • Options
    YAY!!!!  Congratulations!!
  • Options
    OscarQOscarQ member
    Congrats!  H&H 9 months to you!
  • Options
    Izz congrats on a good little peanut growing away in there!!!!  H & H 9 keep us updated after the U/S.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Nice numbers!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"