High-Risk Pregnancy

Questions- new to bedrest

So since I'm new to this bedrest stuff let me see if my symptoms are legit. Last week before I had the spotting problem I was fine. I went to work, I had energy and my belly wasn;t really a concern for me. A week later after a full week of bedrest I have all these new aches and pains. I have this sharp pain in my side. Every morning I've been waking at 4am because I'm having cramping in my belly (no contractions or anything.) Diaherra (sp) city. Dizziness. etc etc. Im associating all of this with the bedrest. Just curious if these are common for everyone else?

Re: Questions- new to bedrest

• Your body is just going through a change.  When I first went on bedrest I couldn't sleep because my legs hurt soo bad and I got a fever.  I am pretty sure its normal to just feel bad. 

Good luck!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • I have definitely been more achey since being on bedrest, trying to lay on your sides and such can really screw with your alignment. My digestive system is kind of screwy too and I think it's because I'm just not eating as well. Just try to stick to a routine and hopefully you will start to feel better.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepalmeram:
    I have definitely been more achey since being on bedrest, trying to lay on your sides and such can really screw with your alignment. My digestive system is kind of screwy too and I think it's because I'm just not eating as well. Just try to stick to a routine and hopefully you will start to feel better.

this and I tend to get more belly aches harding pains on either side even when laying on them and when I do stand to go to bathroom it feels like everything gonna fall out...

• I have no dizziness. I do ache, particularly in my hips and groin. I have sharp pain right before I pass gas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"