Virginia Babies

Recommend your Richmond OB

Hubs and I just moved to Ft. Lee (about 30 min south of Richmond) and I'm looking for an OB in the Richmond area. Any recommendations?

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your Richmond OB

• I went to the midwives and OB at St. Francis Medical Center, The Women's Center.  I LOVE them.  They are absolutely fantastic.

• I used to see a doc at Johnston Willis/Chippenham VA Physicians for Women.  I loved her!!!!  Dr. Tuckey-Larus.  Can't wait to be back in Richmond and start seeing her again! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebarroshe:
    I used to see a doc at Johnston Willis/Chippenham VA Physicians for Women.  I loved her!!!!  Dr. Tuckey-Larus.  Can't wait to be back in Richmond and start seeing her again! 

Used to see Tuckey-Larus but she doesn't have delivery rights at the hospital that is right by us.  I found Dr. Bendheim who is also with VA physicians for Women and LOVE LOVE LOVE him. He is the first male OB I've been to and I felt very comfortable. Although I really like Tuckey-Larus she is always so busy and I felt like I didn't get the attention I deserved from her as she was always running behind. Dr. B takes his time and spends what I feel is like the right amount of time with me and I never feel rushed. I know he also have delivery rights at a hospital in Colonial Heights which isn't too far from you. Try both and see which one you like best! Overall, I would highly recommend VA Physicians for women :)

• imageajcoghill:

Used to see Tuckey-Larus but she doesn't have delivery rights at the hospital that is right by us.  I found Dr. Bendheim who is also with VA physicians for Women and LOVE LOVE LOVE him. He is the first male OB I've been to and I felt very comfortable. Although I really like Tuckey-Larus she is always so busy and I felt like I didn't get the attention I deserved from her as she was always running behind. Dr. B takes his time and spends what I feel is like the right amount of time with me and I never feel rushed. I know he also have delivery rights at a hospital in Colonial Heights which isn't too far from you. Try both and see which one you like best! Overall, I would highly recommend VA Physicians for women :)

Yay! Thank you! 

• VA Physicians for Women - Dr. Todd Billett. Out of 4 docs in 1 year was the only one who actually helped me with my endometriosis and TTC.  LOVE him!
  • Dr. Tiffany Ramsey - Richmond OBGYN located at Johnston Willis (they also have a St. Francis location)
  • Dr Glenna Hendricks of St Francis Family Medicine.  I love, love, love her and am sad that I'm not longer pregnant b/c I don't get to see her anymore. 

Shes on Hull st in Midlothian

• I started my pregnancy with Dr. Tuckey-Larus, but she had an accident in which she was hit by a car while jogging and she is no longer seeing patients. At least thru Sept, so I'm seeing Dr. Davis now and I really like her so far. She seems to slow down a little more than Tuckey-Larus and I feel she gives us more attention.
  • Dr. Erica Royal of VA Physicians for Women. She delivers at St. Marys and Henrico Doctors. She is great! I love her!!!!!Big Smile
  • Another reccomendation for VA Physicians for women. I've liked most of the docs i've met there. Dr. Kenley Neuman was my dr for prenatal care (Loved her!!) and Dr. Nathan Rabhan actually delivered me, and he was great too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"