December 2010 Moms
Options

Is spotting normal after pelvic exam??

I had a pelvic exam yesterday and when i wiped just now i had some blood, no blood in water or underwear, just toilet paper... is this normal after an exam??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is spotting normal after pelvic exam??

• Options
    yeah that's normal. especially if you aren't having cramping.
  • Options
    mands-  every time I see your signature picture it reminds me of Natalie Morales!! you look exactly like her! (at least in your pic)  anyway I watch the Today show every morning and every time I see your picture I think of that!! do you ever get told you look like her??  she's beautiful so I mean it as a complete compliment!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ok good thanks. i havent had any spotting before the exam and i havent had any cramping...
  • Options
    I think it is. I was really sore after my pap and having the transvaginal ultrasound. I almost felt swelled down there. Not a good feeling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • Options
    totally normal...even when not pg
  • Options
    The day of my first u/s I started bleeding and cramping pretty badly later on. It lasted for about a couple of days and in my hysteria called the doctor multiple times to ask whether it was normal. I was reassured that a probe, prod, ultrasound device up there will cause cramping and possible bleeding. Just make sure to monitor it and report it to your doctor right away if it gets heavier. Hope you feel better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"