image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: Is anyone else farting constantly?

• Options
    Ha!  I guess I'm the only gross one Embarrassed
    image  image
  • Options
    I'm right there with you! I keep thinking, hmmm, what did I eat? Then I realize, nothing really, it's the baby!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BAHAHAHA, I definitely am, I replied on the nausea, hungry, nausea, hungry post below.  Hubby tells me to quit, I tell him just wait till it starts STINKING! bahahahahaahha REVENGE!
  • Options

LOL!

I just let a huge one rip, DH looked at me, and I said "it's the baby".

Five minutes later he let one rip, I looked at him and asked, "what's your excuse?"

image  image
  • Options
    it hasnt stopped since my last bfp 19 months agoEmbarrassed its terrible! lol
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imageAli&Luke:
    Ugh, yes. And right now my stomach is just rumbling. So weird.

Me too!  It's been rumbling all day...it is weird!

image  image
  • Options
    imagemchupie:

LOL!

I just let a huge one rip, DH looked at me, and I said "it's the baby".

Five minutes later he let one rip, I looked at him and asked, "what's your excuse?"

this seriously made me LOL that is to funny! DH farted last night in bed and i told him it stunk so bad I thought I was going to puke! Oh smell sensitivity how i loathe thee!! lol

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

• Options
    I've been farting like crazy, you are definitely not alone. Worse than the farts are the m/s burps, where you feel like you are about to vomit but it comes out as non stop belching. Pregnancy is very glamorous indeed, haha, I love it.  
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Options
    This is her DH....I have infiltrated these boards.  Don't let her fool you...she has farted ALOT and always even before her BFP....why do I know these abbreviations?
  • Options
    Sorry ladies, I'll learn to log out from now on! ARgh!
  • Options

imagewmramsel:
    Sorry ladies, I'll learn to log out from now on! ARgh!

LOL!  Bad DH!

image  image
  • Options

imagewmramsel:
    This is her DH....I have infiltrated these boards.  Don't let her fool you...she has farted ALOT and always even before her BFP....why do I know these abbreviations?

:dead:

that is awesome!! lol

• Options
    imageHeather & Nayt:

imagewmramsel:

:dead:

that is awesome!! lol

Funniest. Couple. Ever.

And yes, I am a big gas factory. I try to hide it at work and hope nobody walks into my cube right after I let one out. LOL

• Options
    Omg yes. TERRIBLE. I'm a teacher and I have a mini body spray on my desk now so when I see kids coming towards my desk, I do a quick spray...they're at the age when farting is hilarious. (What age isn't it though?)
  • Options
    Yup! I noticed it a few days ago, before my BFP but didn't think anything of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"