TTC After a Loss
Options

Gonal F

Anyone else get weird cramping from them?  I am getting twinges since my shot last night.  Wonder what tonight brings - evil Kona?

ETA: also, I read through all the fine print.... do not take if you have female cancers.  What if you don't know you have them!?!?! This stuff just freaks me out! 

Re: Gonal F

• Options
    I never got any pain but last time I felt extra bloated. Don't read the fine print! You are going to frak yourself out! You have the pen, right? I'm thinking about you this weekend. :::runs back to pg land trip---I mean Chicago:::
  • Options

imagejdeats71:
    I never got any pain but last time I felt extra bloated. Don't read the fine print! You are going to frak yourself out! You have the pen, right? I'm thinking about you this weekend. :::runs back to pg land trip---I mean Chicago:::

I threw the fine print away after last night. :)  I can obsess about things like that.  I do have the pen. Enjoy your weekend! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I learned to not read the small print. When we got our huge box of meds I was reading about one of the medications and the warnings and it freaked me out.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Women who've had female cancers are not supposed to take fertility enhancing meds due to the hormones. Chill. It's ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"