Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

::magdalina

This may sound silly, but I love reading your posts and responses to posts because you are so positive!  I try to be, but sometimes my other emotions get the best of me.  You seem like a very strong woman!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10

Re: ::magdalina

• Options
    awww thank you.  I feel bad for being positive in such a horrible situation, but that's just me.  I also worry that I'll offend someone with my attitude (apparently I already have, I got my first nasty gram the other day hahaha).
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

What! You got a nasty gram? that pisses me off, haha, why!?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    click the button above to read my blog!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup, I got a nasty gram.  I was told that my positive outlook offended that person.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    KMLPKMLP member

That is crazy.  However, I have come to find out that everyone on these boards(all bump/nest boards) could be offended by something.  It's like trying to dodge bullets sometimes around the bump boards.  

Anyways, your positive attitude is quite refreshing to me and it rubs off on me!  :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"