3rd Trimester
Options

Contractions???

I am having some pains on the top of my belly, but LO is moving too and I can't tell if it is just him moving or if it is contractions. It hurts, but not too bad. What do y'all think?? I know he is getting cramped in there so it could just be him moving and now b/c he is so cramped it hurts. I just don't know what contractions feel like..I am clueless and I am scared I won't know they are happening. So what do REAL contractions feel like??????

Re: Contractions???

• Options
    You will know when you are having contractions. I thought I wouldnt know but I knew once they started. They were like period cramps that would come and go. They didnt hurt to bad at first but I could time them. It took me a few to relize that is what I was feeling.
  • Options
    When I have a real contraction, it kind of starts off as a BH where my belly gets hard. And then I usually start to get period-like cramps with it, or lightning crotch, or lower back pain. Sometimes, I get a little bit of everything :) I'm pretty sure you'll know when they're real!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You will for sure know when they are real. They will start off like period cramps, and then over time get more painful. You cant talk or walk through them, you just breath. Thats what true contractions will feel like. But no worries... YOU CAN DO IT!! :)
  • Options
    I'm having some pains like this today too and was wondering the same.  How long do they usually last in the beginning?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"