Pre-School and Daycare

Poll for all: What other boards do you visit?

I like seeing where other people go.  It gives me a better sense of who you all are!

So...

other Bump boards you frequent?

And  (shhh... we won't tell)  other sites you visit?

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: Poll for all: What other boards do you visit?

• I regular this one (previously 24+) and thenest's Fashion and beauty board.  I also go to the knot's attire board...because I'm obsessed with wedding dresses....always have been.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My home base is still SAIF (Success After Infertility).

I looove my local Nest Newlywed board - most of us have been there for 5+ years and it's nice to do GTG's with people IRL.

I also visit:

2 under 2

Infertility (to offer support when I can)

The Twilight book club board (yes.... I'm a Twihard and I'm proud of it!)

The regular book club board. 

and of course the 24+ board for a bit longer. 

I love having the resources of:

Gardening & Landscaping

What's Cooking

and  Gadgets & Tech

when I need some advice from some really knowledgeable women on those subjects!  And they're always so nice to answer someone who's not there often. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • I never post anywhere else, but I lurk on photog and 24+... that's about it!

ETA- I HAVE posted on photog, and obviously 24+, but mostly lurk. ; )

• I would say my "home" board is blended families. Then swap spot and 0-3 (but almost 3-6) Then sometimes here, breastfeeding, and working moms.

I'm busy, what can I say!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I mostly stick with this board(24+) and 12-24. I lurk on 2under2 and a few nest boards every once in awhile.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • preschool

24+

parenting

SAHM

• I post primarily on TTGP and TTTC.  I also post occasionally on TTC + 35. 
  • parenting and working moms

• Lately M/C and Pregnancy Loss and TTCAL... but also 24+, Secondary IF and all the other depressing boards.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Goblin Gallup 5k 10/30/11 - 36:46
    Turkey Trot 5k 11/24/11 - 35:14
    Festival of Lights 5k 12/31/11 - 33:13
    Love the Run You're With 5k 2/13/12 - 31:58
    Backyard Burn 5 miler 3/11/12 - 1:08:42
    Cherry Blossom 10 Miler 4/1/12 - 1:58:22
    Wine Country HF 6/2/12 - TBD
    Spartan Race 8/25/12 - TBD
  • My local board, pre-school, toddler 24+, crafting, and when I am board I will lurk over on baby names too. :)

I also am on Modern Bliss, its another forum for moms! Most of the girls over there are old nesties.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Here (was 24+)

Crafting board 

• Working Moms, Parenting and Parenting over 35.  Every so often I get on 2 under 2 but I can only handle so many "what kind of double stroller should I get" questions.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • My "home board" is EFF, but I come over here and to my local board as well.

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • SaIF

Secondary IF

Photography

NC Babies

And I lurk on Infertility and EFF. :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I visit this board, 6-12 board, 12-24 board, 1st Trimester board, Parenting after 35, and TTC after 35.  I need to start visiting the Colorado Nesties board, too, so I can see when the other Colorado moms do get togethers. 
    imageDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
  • Secondary Infertility and the Infertility boards.
  • Pre-School

24 +

IF

Success after IF

Parenting

Adoption

• My home board is EFF but I also visit/lurk Green Living, Babies 6-12 mos, and my local board a little.

I'm hopeful to be active here too now though! :-)

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"