2nd Trimester
Options

I did it ... Went out on a limb

Well ladies I went to look at the bedding I was dying to get at the baby depot and learned it was discontinued! I was heart broken (and yes cried, pathetic I know, but I LOVED that bedding!). Well I went on the makers website and was able to order it at $30 dollars cheaper! However, I will not be able to return it, so I pray to the lord that the two ultrasound tech's that said they were pretty sure we were having a girl, were right! Crazy, I know but I HAD to have this bedding! Here it is:

https://bacati.com/id190.html

P.S. I feel SOOO much better now!!!!!

Re: I did it ... Went out on a limb

• Options
    Very cute!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kg_08kg_08 member
    it's pretty cute! Even if the ultrasound techs were wrong (although i'm sure they're probably right) you could always sell it on ebay. Maybe even for a profit since it's discontinued. You're never out of options!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like it a lot! If by some chance you have a boy, you could even save the bedding in case you have a girl sometime down the road. 
  • Options
    wow, that's super cute!  i'd have done the same.  totally true, you can always sell it, give it away, or keep it if the tech is wrong and you've got a little guy in there.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Very cute! I love the bright color. Glad you could get it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"