Trouble TTC

First RE Appointment Today

First off - thanks to all who offered words of wisdom and support last night/today!  You guys were so right - it was easy, and I'm actually quite excited to finally have a plan!  Smile  We were diagnosed with unexplained IF.  And although my DH numbers are on the threshold of the low side, our RE thinks that IUI is a great first step.

Here's what we're looking at:

May: hysteroscopy & last month of trying on our own

June:  un-medicated cycle with IUI, with baseline monitoring

July: Clomid & IUI, with baseline monitoring

Past July: Clomid for a 2-3 more rounds, depending on results; or a change in meds, if not the right match for me

October - December: Move onto IVF

Many many thanks again to those who offered their insight and guidance last night!  You girls are truly special, and are a great place to face the unknowns.   It is very much appreciated!!!  Have a great weekend!

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: First RE Appointment Today

• Yay for plans!  Sounds like you're covered and know where ya going! Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!  I'm glad you've got a good plan in place!  GOOD LUCK!
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad to hear you have a good plan in place.  I'm sure unexplained IF is tough/frusting but also a relief because nothing is physically wrong.  Good luck!
  • It's such a great feeling to have a plan! There are a lot of vitamins and supplements your DH can take to increase his sperm count, morphology and motility. PM if you're interested!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Your plan sounds great!  Good luck with everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"