Stay at Home Moms

Pregnant ladies--Share your current bump pics! :)

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!

Re: Pregnant ladies--Share your current bump pics! :)

• Sorry, that's a little large.  I'll try to make it smaller.  This is my first official belly pic this pregnancy, and I'm 27 weeks!  With DD I took them weekly starting at 4 weeks.  It's amazing how things change once you have a toddler!  :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • HA!  I am the same boat.  Hardly any pics of me preggo this time.  Poor kid!

Can you remind me how to post a pic and I will do it!

Your pic is adorable - you are so small!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelms_bride:

HA!  I am the same boat.  Hardly any pics of me preggo this time.  Poor kid!

Can you remind me how to post a pic and I will do it!

Your pic is adorable - you are so small!

Thanks!  I wasn't quite this small last time since I had a lot more time to indulge and put my feet up (even at work)!  :)

Just go to www.tinypic.com and upload a picture from your computer, then right click on it and copy and paste it into a message on this thread.  It's pretty easy! 

• Mine's in my siggy :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Okay, trying this now.  This was me about 2 weeks ago at my birthday barbecue. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very cute bumps!  I really thought more of us would post.  There are so many pregnant ladies on this board right now!  Where are you all???  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"