3rd Trimester
Options

The things I do for my students..........

I am a kindergarten teacher and today grades k-2 went on a field trip to a local science museum. I must have been crazy when I planned this back in March. lol I could barely keep up with the kids because my waddle is so bad and the fact I can only stand for a fw minutes at a time. The worst was one of them decided to throw an all out temper tantrum while we where there. He threw my water bottled, knocked a trash can over, stomped on my assistant's foot and tried to run out the doors. I called the mom to tell her she needed to pick him up when we got back to school because we were leaving as he was "freaking out", do you thinks she was there? NO! Today was suppose to be my last day because I was suppose to be induced on Monday. Since that isn't happen I am going back 3 more days. I am wondering if that was such a good idea.  lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The things I do for my students..........

• Options
    lol.. I would've considered today my last day!! no more.. lol
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    one of the perks of CA having no money for education.  No field trips!  I don't know how you can be even thinking about returning for three more days, you are far more dedicated than I am.  You are a brave woman
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    epona3epona3 member

You just reaffirmed why I don't teach elementary!  Very few temper tantrums with teenagers!  (Though there are all sorts of other awesome things that they do instead.)

You are much more dedicated than I - Friday was my last day and I am sooooo relieved right now!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    We did have to work to raise the money for the trip. We had 3 bake sales, which I was not all that excited about doing.  lol The only good thing about the last 3 days is it will be helping the sub take over for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"