Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

What I hate, and what I love

I hate that DD suddenly hates sleeping.  I love that DH tries so hard to calm her by singing STP's interstate love song, and that it somewhat works.   :o)  I love that man!

What's one thing you hate and one thing you love?

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
imageimage image
Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)

Re: What I hate, and what I love

• Options

I hate unsolicited advice about taking care of my baby. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when I can make my LO laugh. Best.Sound.Ever. 

• Options

I hate that I'm so annoyed with DH today.  He has done several different things to pisss me off.

I LOVE that my co-worker who suffered many m/c's last year, had a healthy baby boy on Tuesday!!  I got to visit her in the hospital tonight and the look of relief/peace/contentment and happiness on her face was amazing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBubbles1022:

I hate that I'm so annoyed with DH today.  He has done several different things to pisss me off.

I LOVE that my co-worker who suffered many m/c's last year, had a healthy baby boy on Tuesday!!  I got to visit her in the hospital tonight and the look of relief/peace/contentment and happiness on her face was amazing.

:o)  That is so awesome!  Many congrats to her and her family! 

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Options
    imagesummer80:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when I can make my LO laugh. Best.Sound.Ever. 

This for me too! 

• Options

I love that I just had some spontaneous love makin followed by a shower together (woot woot!) Stick out tongue

I hate that when I got out of the shower, the baby was crying over the monitor.  Seriously, Mina, it's called STTN and you should try it sometime.

• Options
    LSzwayaLSzwaya member
    I hate that no matter what I do my jelly belly wont go away. I love that DS is falling into some sort of napping schedule. I have for the first time in 4 months I feel like I have regained control of my house because I finally have sometime to clean!! He's happier, I'm happier!
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012