Babies on the Brain

Is it too late for a FFC? s/o pumping

I loved breastfeeding.  When it got really easy, she couldnt do it anymore because her reflux got so bad she would scream bloody murder when layed down or positioned anything smaller than 45 degree angle.  Lactation consultant gave me an upright feeding position with her sitting facing me on my lap and me laying back a little with my leg in the air to support her bottom.  Needless to say, it did not work.

So I started pumping full time since she was 4 weeks old.  I love the fact that I can still provide her with breastmilk, but I hate pumping so much that I just want to throw the pump out a window.  I feel bad for thinking that.

Re: Is it too late for a FFC? s/o pumping

• You're right, pumping does suck, there is no denying that. You are doing a great job though!
  • I have not met one mother who enjoys pumping.  But you are a rock star for doing it!!!  Keep it up!!!  :)  There are plenty of moms who pump full time.  Mrs. White pumped for I believe 8 months!!!  That's insane and I could never do it, but way to go if you can. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"