Pregnant after a Loss

Test back Chance of Downs 1-76

I am so scared I have had two loses to chromosome issues this cant be happening again! I go for an amnio on tuesday so scared!

Anyone else had a bad result for downs and everything was ok? or not..

Re: Test back Chance of Downs 1-76

• I believe Jeffrae on PAL had a similar experience. I want to say her odds were like 1-8 and her baby girl is perfect. I'll be praying for you! Try paging her over there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have advice but I wanted to say I will be thinking of you and your LO. I hope everything is ok.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry you got a questionable result, especially after two losses.  I got a 1/98 chance with DD#1 and she was born without Down Syndrome.  We did not do the amnio so did not know for sure until she was born.  

I hope all turns out well.  Hang in there.  I know it is a scary time.   

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers mc #1 2/17/06 mc#2 8/3/06 mc #3 9/7/09
  • My friend was told she had a 1 in 10 chance.  She had an amnio and everything was fine.  Her daughter just turned 5 yesterday and she's just great.

GL - I hope everything is just fine :-)

• Lots of PT's for you and your LO.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • I'll be praying for you and your LO.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• ::hugs:: Thinking of you.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wanted to wish you luck on Tuesday and truly hope everything is okay with your LO.

We have a family history of Down's Syndrome (DH's older sister).  Our results of the NT Scan with DS came back as 1:53.  I had the amnio and those 10 days were the longest of my life.  Everything was fine!  I'm praying for this same outcome for you!

Hugs and hang in there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"