Parenting
Options

s/o from below website for coupons?

to help with your food bill....do you use on line coupons to help cut costs?  if so what sites?
Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image

Re: s/o from below website for coupons?

• Options

www.coupons.com or www.redplum.com

I always clip coupons from the weekly circulars. Get them from either the Sunday paper and some come in the mail weekly.

I go through our grocery stores weekly sales ad and do coupon match ups so I can stock up on things when they're cheapest (some things end up being free or close to it).

I also googled my grocery store and "coupon match ups". A lot of people do coupon blogs and do the hard work for you.

• Options
    I do.  the ones online are often the same as you would find in the weekend newspaper, but I don't get a newspaper.  I get emails from couponmom.com and i think the link I use takes me to coupons.com.  I also use coupons direct from the manufacturers sites - kraft.com, etc. 
    Christmas 2009 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Do you have a specific store you grocery shop at?  There are a lot of blogs and other sites that will match up coupons with current sales for free.  They tell you where to find the coupons and how to use them (matching them up with a store coupon or rebate, for example).

Here is just one website of many that can help you.  just look for your grocery store and start reading!

https://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/grocery-stores/

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Options
    I am one of the founding moderators of HotCouponWorld. So I am going to recommed that.
    AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"