Pregnant after a Loss
Options

A funny diversion!

I put some Enya on my phone (an internet phone that gets Pandora) and placed the phone on my belly, since DH is hounding me to play soothing music for the baby. so, Im watching the phone and kind zoning out and the baby starts kicking and the phone goes all over the place.

hehe, it's fun to watch you should try it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Labor Buddy to Blowfish11

Re: A funny diversion!

• Options

We tried it the night before last. Put on the Rockabye Baby version of Radiohead on DH's iphone and put it on my belly. LO seemed unimpressed. How can this baby not appreciate the genius that is Radiohead?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagenicobean1:

We tried it the night before last. Put on the Rockabye Baby version of Radiohead on DH's iphone and put it on my belly. LO seemed unimpressed. How can this baby not appreciate the genius that is Radiohead?

that's it. your baby is grounded.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageShellShockedMama:
    imagenicobean1:

that's it. your baby is grounded.

I know, right?! Come on!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagenicobean1:

I had never heard of this. How awesome!  DH will love that they have Pink Floyd!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"