Alabama Babies
Options

S/O 30th Birthday

Since there are quite a few of us turning 30 soon, does anyone have anything special planned?

We plan on taking a 3 day weekend to New Orleans.  It will be our first time away from JH.  

Re: S/O 30th Birthday

• Options
    DH is going to throw me a small party.  Last year I thought that a friend & I would have a HUGE party but now that LO is on his way I just want close friends & family to be there.  I am sure I will be hot & miserable by the end of July!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are going to go somewhere for a few days just don't know exactly where yet.  I have to get to figuring it out though...I have only got 2 months. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I always wanted to throw DH a huge party for his 30th birthday.  Because we weren't sure when LO would be here he told me not to plan anything huge just in case. 

My original plan was a 70's disco themed/costumed skating party (a' la' Van Wilder) lol!  DH has always wanted to do that for some reason.  Maybe for his 31st!

• Options
    I won't be 30 for 3 more years, but DH turns 30 this year.  Our close friend will be 30 two days after DH, so I think we're going to do a joint party for both of them and have a big bash.  Or 5 year anniversary is the next month so we're going on a trip for that.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be 8 1/2 months pregnant.  What sounds like a great idea to me is ordering take out and getting pedicure... LOL
  • Options
    I was planning on a huge bash but now that all depends on lo. The baby us due 2 days before my 30th Bday. So we're going to play it by ear pending on how I feel and what the baby plans :)
  • Options
    loyo03loyo03 member
    I would love to take a trip. Kind of want to do one w/ just my sister and I since we have never traveled w/ just the 2 of us and her 21st bday will be a month before my 30th.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"