Indiana Babies

Everyday it's something new!

I mentioned how he found his hands recently?  Now he's learned that if something is hanging down and he waves the hands in the right area, he can move/touch whatever toy it is.  This has been great fun today!  At one point he even realized he could grab onto said toy.  I love watching all of these new developments!
image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Everyday it's something new!

• so cool! :) They learn so quickly it's amazing!

I love watching older videos - then you'll see how much they've really learned and how much more coordinated they are!

• Aw, it's so fun to watch them develop!!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's so fun.  And it really is something like every day!!  I found out today that Ella can eat an ENTIRE piece of pizza hut pizza (shame on me) and a BIG piece at that, no crust, but she can tear it up!!  And still eat like an entire bowl of fruit.  She's a piggy!!!
  • amstepamstep member

We were lucky enough to get the moment of DS discovering his hands on video, and every now and then I watch it and am amazed.   My mom had bought him these toys that velcro around his arms, and he was shaking them and all the sudden, his eyes latched onto his hands and it was like, "WOW, these are cool!". 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"