December 2010 Moms
Options

Newbie playdate!

I used to do these on the ttgp board. Newbies asked questions about TTC in general, as well as ?'s about the bump. So, I thought I would do one here and see if anyone has questions about the bump. How to post pics, do polls, what something means, etc.

If you have a question, ask here!

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Newbie playdate!

• Options
    How do I send someone a private message? I feel like an airhead but I can't figure it out for the life of meEmbarrassed
  • Options

My period is over a week late and I'm usually like clockwork, am I pregnant?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagefmgrice:

Yes! And they're twins!

• Options

imageBleuWife:
    How do I send someone a private message? I feel like an airhead but I can't figure it out for the life of meEmbarrassed

Oh, its super easy. In the bottom right hand corner you will see the "contact" button. When you click it, you'll get a popup that says "send XXX a Private Message" click on that. It will take you to a message to send them.

Just be sure to page the person to let them know you sent them one. We never get notifications that they are sent, and I personally dont check them unless Im told I have one!

If you want to test it out, Send me one for practice!

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• Options
    imagecanthardlywait426:

imageBleuWife:

Oh, its super easy. In the bottom right hand corner you will see the "contact" button. When you click it, you'll get a popup that says "send XXX a Private Message" click on that. It will take you to a message to send them.

Just be sure to page the person to let them know you sent them one. We never get notifications that they are sent, and I personally dont check them unless Im told I have one!

If you want to test it out, Send me one for practice!

Der! Thank you! I kept going to my inbox, trying to find it on user profiles, etc. It was right in front of me the whole time!

• Options
    imageBleuWife:
    imagefmgrice:

Yes! And they're twins!

LOL!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagefmgrice:

Did you feel the sperm meet the egg? Also- what color is the aura of your uterus?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageRSClementine:
    imageBleuWife:
    imagefmgrice:

Yes! And they're twins!

LOL!!!!

You'll be able to tell the sexes if you check your vag and see pink or blue glitter.  Or you might have triplets if you POAS 3 times!

• Options

bawhahahah  i miss those kinds of questions from TTGP! but so glad we don't have that ignorance here!

• Options
    imageflgirl79:

I haven't had my period since 3/5. When should I POAS?

PS: You need to update your BFPB list! (smoochie)

Tuesday.

Yes, you are right, I need to update!

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• Options

:: raises hand ::

Can you please pull out your Ute Googles, crank the knob all the way to the Super Ute Vision, and tell me if there was a vanishing twin?  My u/s only showed 1 baby and when I felt the sperm and egg meet a few weeks back, it really felt like 2 eggs and 2 sperm. 

Hee hee...sorry...the ute goggles just crack me up. 

• Options
    Big Smile
    imageJulietL129:
    imagefmgrice:

Did you feel the sperm meet the egg? Also- what color is the aura of your uterus?

LMAO!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i do have serious questions....

how to post pictures?

how to get a pimp *ss siggy?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"