2nd Trimester
Options

Confession

It's almost 6pm.

I just killed a jar of Claussen pickles in less than 20 minutes.

I have NOT showered today.  I must go shower.

That's it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Confession

• Options
    I just ate a giant bowl of cereal knowing full well that I'll have dinner in less than an hour when hubs gets home.
  • Options
    imageheckysue:
    imagemonkiem:

It's almost 6pm.

I just killed a jar of Claussen pickles in less than 20 minutes.

I have NOT showered today.  I must go shower.

That's it. 

Ha ha we really are food soulmates.  I killed almost half a jar of Claussens at lunch.  And that's only because I had to leave to go back to work.  That other half a jar is calling my name when I get home!

Hahaha...too bad you're not closer.  I am going tomorrow to eat pizza at this place in New Haven CT.  They make a mashed potato pizza with bacon on it.

I have been craving this for WEEKS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This post makes me laugh!!! Dont feel bad, I ate an ENTIRE jar of sweet and spicy homemade pickles 2 nights ago (they were DH that he had just gotten, UNopened....he LOVES pickles) and I left ONE pickle floating in the jar! needless to say he wasnt too thrilled w/me when he got home! :)
  • Options

I love it!  That is the only way to eat pickles these days that's for sure!!!  The whole jar!!! 

I had ice cream for dinner........now I'm starving and have no pickles :-( 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Im so glad Im not the only one who eats this many pickles! I had to stop eating them because I was concerned my BP would be out of the roof!
  • Options
    I love pickles, but I do not have any.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"