3rd Trimester
Options

Dumb hormones

I have been in a really good mood all day and now I just want to cry for no reason. Maybe I will put in a sappy movie to fall/cry myself asleep to. Im so over the hormones---and I know my poor DH is too

Re: Dumb hormones

• Options
    I know it sux boooooo hormones!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been almost bipolar it seems..I can be fine then BAM depressed/teary for some absurd reason..and its common to be on the downer side more recently..I think its the hormones plus the frustration of the discomfort..I know I'm driving SO up the wall :( I'll have to do something nice for him soon..Maybe make the brownies we have in the cabinet :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine have been all over the place too.  Feel better =)
  • Options
    Ugh. I hear ya. They can change three to four times within an hour. I didn't think I'd get too hormonally crazy, but apparently I am!!
  • Options
    I feel the same way.  The past 2 days I've just wanted to cry.  I actually started to cry today when I left the doctor and for no reason.  Stupid hormones.  Then DH came home and said he was leaving to go run errands with his friend and I got all upset because I wanted him to stay home with me, even though I was about to take a nap.  So, he left and I started crying again!  Like I said, stupid hormones!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"