Babies: 0 - 3 Months

FFFC

I hate seeing small children with slurpee's (taken I work in retail I see parent's buying their kids slurpee's in our store's food court.) When I say kid's I mean really really young kids, I just hate seeing a big cup of sugar basically given to them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• My FFFC: I miss you when you're gone. :D

And totally agreed.

• imagesleepingbeauty825:
    My FFFC: I miss you when you're gone. :D

And totally agreed.

I was just thinking about you haha (not to sound creepy)  :)  Did you get to take your trip up yet? And if so how did it go??

• Loading the player...
  • imagemissw22:
    imagesleepingbeauty825:

And totally agreed.

I was just thinking about you haha (not to sound creepy)  :)  Did you get to take your trip up yet? And if so how did it go??

Yep, we went last weekend! It was fun but very exhausting. It's amazing how much harder everything is with a 2 month old! Now I have to get ready to go back to work, I start Tuesday! When are you going back?
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imagemissw22:
    imagesleepingbeauty825:

And totally agreed.

Yep, we went last weekend! It was fun but very exhausting. It's amazing how much harder everything is with a 2 month old! Now I have to get ready to go back to work, I start Tuesday! When are you going back?

Aww I am glad you guys had fun and yes it is very exhausting traveling with a little one now. I already went back  :( started a week ago and so far I still haven't gotten back into the groove of it. It's a nice little break ,but definately makes coming home nice.

• Yeah, it will probably take me a few weeks to adjust too, but I'm excited! My life is so boring right now!
  • haha I can understand that! I was going stir crazy sitting at home day after day, no wonder I was feeling so blue I had no interaction outside this house for weeks! ha It is definately nice to get some outside adult time :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"