Success after IF

Who's here?

Who's here and whatcha doing? 

I am watching stupid reruns and eating everything in my kitchen...

You?

Re: Who's here?

• I am here.  I am staring at the clock wishing it would go faster!  We are going to see David Spade tonight and the rumor is that Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston will be there too ( they are in town shooting a movie ).  I can't wait for my grown-up night out!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I kind of am but I am getting ready to go to bed. I just took LucyP's quote and wrote a blog post :)  
  • Loading the player...
  • I am here! I am watching 20/20 about alcoholic moms.... and kinda wishing I could have a glass of wine!Embarrassed

DH is downtown tonight with my brother so I am home alone until tomorrow AM!

• I'm on FB doing nothing watching The Soup and thinking of going to bed. 

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• I just finished cleaning up the kitchen from dinner.  About to give Aaron a bath.  It's a fun filled night in this house!

And I want ice cream...

• pumping (typing w/ one hand) and about to join dh who's already in bed, sleeping....

at 10 pm....

on a friday night...

Sad 

• I'm here but I'm leaving - this is my only window of opportunity to shower and I stink.  G'night.
  • I'm catching up on all the shows on my dvr. Yea, it's another exciting Friday night for me.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• I'm here and thinking about all the stuff I should be doing but I'm not.

BORED!

• I'm taking a 10 minute break from a cake baking marathon. 

For those who don't know, I am making my friend's 4 tier wedding and 2 tier grooms cake.....and frankly I am in over my head.

And I'm really beginning to hate cake. 

But as stressful and terrifying as it is (I feel sick to my stomach when I think about how we are going to transport these monsters in the morning) it is still fun (sort of).

so tired.

• mh just went home for the night and i am going to watch episodes of heroes until i fall asleep.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm here just playing around on the internet waiting to pump. 
  • epphdepphd member
    Me. Waiting for Sam to wake up from a long nap after daycare.  He had shots today so he's reaaaaalllly sleepy.

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • I am here briefly. DH and I were watching a movie and I was playing Wii, but thought I would check in before bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just got done watching the Lakers win the series. Phew, that was a nail biter. I lost my blackberry in San Diego 2 weeks ago, so I can't check in on my phone and I feel so out of the loop. Going to go update myself on the last day or so now.
  • Just got home from the Thunder vs Lakers game.  Hard fought to the end...great series of basketball!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"