Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Bossy BF

Does anyone else feel that BF/DH or significant other is becoming bossy thinking they know more then you do about how to take care of LO and what to do? Cause my BF is acting that way and its driving me nuts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bossy BF

• Yup. He reads articles online or in magazines and thinks he knows everything. He leaves articles all over the place for me to read. I just want to roll them up and shove them up his a-hole sometimes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Uh, yes. He is home like, ONE of the hours DS is awake a day. I usually just respond with "I'm his MOTHER," and he shuts up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol I say I'm "his mother" and he goes "I'm his father" it drives me nuts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelilhotcandie69:

Lol I say I'm "his mother" and he goes "I'm his father" it drives me nuts

To which I would reply "Thats what YOU think!" ...but I'm a meanie when my H shows his butt. Lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageErin0922:
    imagelilhotcandie69:

To which I would reply "Thats what YOU think!" ...but I'm a meanie when my H shows his butt. Lol

lol nice. I usually pull the I gave birth to your baby so I know what I'm taking about.

• He isn't as bad as he was before DD was here.  Before, he read some books and thought he knew everything.  He even was a bit mad when my mom said 'every baby is different.'  Now that DD is here and she isn't responding to everything the way the books said, DH has let up.
  • MCC1010MCC1010 member
    imageErin0922:
    imagelilhotcandie69:

hahaha I would say this if he wasn't so sensitive.

• No! I wish my H would read an article! Any article! Seriously!
  • imageMCC1010:
    imageErin0922:
    imagelilhotcandie69:

hahaha I would say this if he wasn't so sensitive.

lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"