3rd Trimester

it still amazes me!

I'm just sitting here looking at my stomach moving like crazy, and I still have trouble realizing that there is a little breathing baby in there!  I realize I'm pregnant, but sometimes I forget that I'm going to be holding this little guy in a few weeks!  The whole pregnancy process just amazes me..I really love being pregnant..that's it!

Re: it still amazes me!

• I know that feeling! DH will occasionally put his hand on my belly and pick out body parts, and it's still so surreal! I could just sit and stare at my belly bouncing for hours =)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I think the main thing that amazes me is that it IS a person.. a HUMAN..We were once in other *people* it's very strange..I mean I've helped birth kittens and seen other animals have babies and I've even watched a baby being born (thank you middle school health class!) but I guess it never really occurred to me that there's actually little thinking breathing humans with their own unique personality till now..

• Loading the player...
  • I know it still shocks me to think I have a growing baby inside me!!!! He kicks more at night so I just lie there and feel him kick around and it just blows my mind. I am going to miss feeling him kick around so much!

The capabilities of the human body astonish me....think about what our bodies go through!  

• Heh... every few days, DH will ask me if it feels like there is a third person in the room yet.  Nope!

I don't think any of this will sink in until I'm holding him for the first time.

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • This happens to me too.. All the time.. :)
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"