Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone have a hands free pumping bra?

Does it work well? I think I need one.

Re: Anyone have a hands free pumping bra?

• Options
    I love it. I have the simple wishes one that I bought from amazon.
  • Options
    I LOVE mine. Couldn't live w/o it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't like mine, things don't line up great (and it's a bit too small so it's hard to get on.  IMO the zipper should have bigger teeth to help with the size issue.

• Options

It is the best thing ever, I just made one using an old bra, type in "how to make a handsfree bra" and there is a video on Youtube that shows how to make it.  I made it one early morning and love having it!

• Options
    Love it!!!
    42 yrs old. DS born 4/10/11 after 2 losses TTC # 2 for a year AMH .3. FSH 7 AFC 6 Doing a CLOMID IUI cycle
  • Options

I use the "Elastic Band Method" from kellymom.com.  It is so easy and once you've done it once you can duplicate it in about 2 seconds.  Just take a regular nursing bra and add 4 hair twisties and voila...instant hands free bra and it works great.  I used it for the full year of nursing/pumping after I had my son.  Even during my pumping and driving sessions.

Here's the link:

https://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/hands-free-pumping.html

• Options
    Lifesaver for me the past two kids.  I'm not pumping this time yet but I ended up buying 2 so that I never forgot it at home when I pumped at work.  It was awful when I'd forget or one would be in the wash.
  • Options
    soko987soko987 member
    Couldn't live without it. I got mine at Motherhood. It is, quite simply, the balls.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"