Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

a little nervous

Tomorrow is my DS 3rd birthday party. Also, it will be the first time I see some family since the loss of my angel. I am a little nervous about how they will respond or act around me. I don't want to hear the "I'm sorry" bit because it is really awkward when people say that. I don't want to think about my m/c tomorrow. My baby boy is going to be three and I want to enjoy him. I don't want to be in a sad or bad mood. (DS has the same attitude as me so if I am mad he will be also.) I am hoping that people leave it alone and just have a good time. I haven't seen my dad since then, but I just want him to hold me. (I am a daddy's girl and I am proud) Big Smile It will be very interesting!!! I love the sunny weather!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: a little nervous

• Options

Could you shoot an email to the family coming tonight and explain that yes you are sad and appreciate their support but you want tomorrow to be a celebration and all about your son. Then ask them not to bring it up?

Good Luck!

• Options

A week after our loss we had a family party because my dad was leaving to go overseas and my sisters told everyone not to bring it up, that i don't want to talk about it.  So maybe having another close family member you have let everyone know it's your DS special day and to not bring it up would be great.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"