Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Remember in 3rd Tri

when someone PIP their mucous plug? That was awesome. I text messaged mine to my brother (he's a doctor).

Re: Remember in 3rd Tri

• Options
    Ewwww! So glad I missed that one! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

the other day I had called my doc to ask a question, and he said I can call back if I have any more questions b/c hes on call all weekend. I told him Ill call several times a day asking about mucous plugs. he said he would fire me as a client (joking of course).

That is exaclty why I dont lurk on the tri boards. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not awesome. Internet equivalent of flicking a booger in someone's face.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

why oh why did I open this post??

• Options
    yeah, I never even lost mine (was induced at 39 wks) so I've never seen one lol
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

imageAshleyMichelle06:

I'll text you mine. Just kidding. 

• Options

imageAshleyMichelle06:

Me neither. I was induced too and had a c-section without ever dilating past 2 cm. If it did come out, I didn't see it. And I never open the mucus plug PIP posts.

imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Options
    imagekimthgr8:

the other day I had called my doc to ask a question, and he said I can call back if I have any more questions b/c hes on call all weekend. I told him Ill call several times a day asking about mucous plugs. he said he would fire me as a client (joking of course).

That is exaclty why I dont lurk on the tri boards. 

hahaha.

• Options

imagezoieglow:
    Not awesome. Internet equivalent of flicking a booger in someone's face.

a big snotty booger. 

• Options
    imageLesley0228:

imageAshleyMichelle06:

Me neither. I was induced too and had a c-section without ever dilating past 2 cm. If it did come out, I didn't see it. And I never open the mucus plug PIP posts.

trust me on this one....you didn't miss much. very gross. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine fell out in L&D Triage the night I went into labor, but the dr didn't want to see it and they sent me home anyway.  It was really bloody.  They said they were sorry, but my insurance wouldn't let them admit me until I gained half cm more.  They told me they'd see me in the morning.  lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"