Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

** kc10786 ** Very Important Question

How is DD feeling?  Has the ear infection let up at all?  We need her to get better if she wants to come to Gracie's birthday party next weekend. Wink 

The weather channel is saying it is going to be gorgeous on Saturday.  Mark your calendar and come play!

Re: ** kc10786 ** Very Important Question

• Options

She is being such a little trooper. We started the antibiotics tonight so hopefully we will start seeing an improvement.

I hope she is better! We would love to come play! It's about time we get a few nonwindy days around here! You will have to PM me or Facebook me with the time. We have a WTAMU graduation to go to and a BBQ after that, but I hope to meet up!

P.S. you can't leave here. You have to stay on 6-12. Okay?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'll send you all the info on FB.  We are having it from 3-5 on the 8th, but my family is notorious for making celebrations last all night.  Come by whenever you are free.  We are a fun group.  My family and friends are hilarious.  As long as a little beer/wine doesn't scare you off then we are bueno.  We are Irish Catholic and tons of fun. 

Ask Deeanne.  She met my Grandma.  We are fantastic! =)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelaurenshay:

I'll send you all the info on FB.  We are having it from 3-5 on the 8th, but my family is notorious for making celebrations last all night.  Come by whenever you are free.  We are a fun group.  My family and friends are hilarious.  As long as a little beer/wine doesn't scare you off then we are bueno.  We are Irish Catholic and tons of fun. 

Sounds like my kind of celebration Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekc10786:
    imagelaurenshay:

Sounds like my kind of celebration Wink

Awseome!  I'll send you the deets tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"