Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Since it's Friday and all....

Stupid question - Do I need to change out the bottle nipples??

I know Binky's are every 2-3 months... So it would make sense for bottles to need it too? TGIF

Re: Since it's Friday and all....

• Options
    Do you mean go up a size like you would buy a bigger paci?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well you're right about the stupid part. As long as you're washing them, you dont have to replace them. IF they get stained or dirty for another reason and you dont feel comfortable using them then you can replace them.

Same goes for pacis. You can wash them and sterilize them so you dont have to continually buy more.  Yes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No - just replace them with the same flow/size... They are starting to get kind of flimsy now.... Do they only last so long?
  • Options
    imagesmellycat15:

Well you're right about the dumb part. As long as you're washing them, you dont have to replace them. IF they get stained or dirty for another reason and you dont feel comfortable using them then you can replace them.

Same goes for pacis. You can wash them and sterilize them so you dont have to continually buy more. 

This totally, only I would have been a bit more rude because I'm pissy tonight.

• Options
    You should replace your paci's every two to three months - as per the package.
  • Options
    I only replace them as often as I replace dishware, water bottles, plastic spatulas, etc that I wash after every use.
  • Options
    Can some one just answer the question???? Sheesh. It's because they are getting flimsy - not because I can't wash them. lol
  • Options
    If they are getting flimsy, then yes, replace them. You don't want any weak spots on nipples, pacifiers etc.
  • Options

imagemegs71660:
    Can some one just answer the question???? Sheesh. It's because they are getting flimsy - not because I can't wash them. lol

People did answer the question. No where in your OP did you mention them getting flimsy or anything. If you want to replace them, replace them. I really don't know what else to say.  You don't HAVE to but if you feel better then do it. Jeesh.

• Options

imagemegs71660:
    You should replace your paci's every two to three months - as per the package.

If that is true then I fail. My DD uses my DS's old binks.  He is 2 1/2.  There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them.

• Options

imagemegs71660:

Have you tried sterilizing them? I'm not sure why they are filmy.

• Options

imagekc10786:
    If they are getting flimsy, then yes, replace them. You don't want any weak spots on nipples, pacifiers etc.

Yes. If they are getting flimsy or holes, then you have to replace them. Check them for spots or holes. And try to be more direct in your questions. 

• Options
    imagesmellycat15:

imagekc10786:

Yes. If they are getting flimsy or holes, then you have to replace them. Check them for spots or holes. And try to be more direct in your questions. 

OH SNAP

• Options
    imagekaylenpar1:
    imagesmellycat15:

imagekc10786:

OH SNAP

• Options
    I love you guys and all your snarkyness! Thanks for the help : )
  • Options
    imagelaurenshay:
    imagekaylenpar1:
    imagesmellycat15:

imagekc10786:

OH SNAP

I literally spewed my Dr. Pepper all over the keyboard! LMAO

• Options
    we havn't replaced the nipples, but we replace the binkys when they get cloudy. We just boil them every other month, and wash them with dish soap in between uses.
    My beautiful redhead Lily Anne (3.5yrs)
  • Options

imagemegs71660:
    I love you guys and all your snarkyness! Thanks for the help : )

You know its all in good fun.  Its a slow night.  Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"