Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Good news..

Well out of the bad news of DH losing his job today within 12 hours time he has two interviews set up for next week.  I hope at least one works out!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good news..

• Options

Yes

Maybe he will find a company that he loves! 

• Options
    That is awesome. I was hoping it would work out better for your family.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejjoli:
    Well out of the bad news of DH losing his job today within 12 hours time he has two interviews set up for next week.  I hope at least one works out!

Yay!!

I didn't read your OP but wanted to say that my DH lost his job yesterday.  He took it really hard and we spent the day with the boys but he's in such better spirits tonight.  He is ready to dive in on Monday and a former coworker has given him some amazing leads!

Wishing the best for your family right now! 

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imageMama Jan:

imagejjoli:

Yay!!

I didn't read your OP but wanted to say that my DH lost his job yesterday.  He took it really hard and we spent the day with the boys but he's in such better spirits tonight.  He is ready to dive in on Monday and a former coworker has given him some amazing leads!

Wishing the best for your family right now! 

Same here with you and your family.  My parents said they would help if they can, but it can only go so far.  Both of the interviews are promising so that is good.  It was a very long day today.

• Options
    Congrats!  That's awesome.  I hope DH and I get some of that good luck soon, we're both graduating in a couple of weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Best of luck to him on the interviews!
  • Options

Sweet!

T&P for your DH!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"