Attachment Parenting

*tonya* ETA- and now webmistress, lol

Hey- if you want the psling that webmistress has visiting to make a stop by your house, that could probably be arranged ;) LMK...

Re: *tonya* ETA- and now webmistress, lol

• Yay, pass the psling! That would be awesome- I admit, I'm psling curious. Well, just a sling other than one I've made myself curious. I'm sure it's a 1000x better than my own creation. :)
  • okay, if webmistress doesn't mind she can ship it to you whenever she is done with it :)
  • Loading the player...
  • oh, and pslings are addicting Embarrassed I love them... I tried to love SSCs and failed miserably. I tried to love MTs, but they are a pain if Emmy is going to be up and down (and I think they accentuate the wrong parts when I'm out and about!)... slings are just pretty :)
  • I can send it your way! I'll prob give it a few days of use to make sure I'm in love. Then I'll send it to you & start stalking FSOT. It's really for the greater good that Cindy is letting us try this out. We need more sling collectors on this board. Stick out tongue

I love slings best of all too. Don't get me wrong, my Beco gets used a lot, but more by DH. I don't dig the woven wrap as much as I thought I would, & I may even convert it to a sling like my other one. We'll see, I haven't decided yet. 

ETA: Oh, & once your LO hits about 6-7 months, the hip carry is a must. Ari will even fuss sometimes if I try to put him in the Beco then clap his hands if I grab my sling & say "you want to ride in this instead?"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagewebMistress0609:

I can send it your way! I'll prob give it a few days of use to make sure I'm in love. Then I'll send it to you & start stalking FSOT. It's really for the greater good that Cindy is letting us try this out. We need more sling collectors on this board. Stick out tongue

I love slings best of all too. Don't get me wrong, my Beco gets used a lot, but more by DH. I don't dig the woven wrap as much as I thought I would, & I may even convert it to a sling like my other one. We'll see, I haven't decided yet. 

ETA: Oh, & once your LO hits about 6-7 months, the hip carry is a must. Ari will even fuss sometimes if I try to put him in the Beco then clap his hands if I grab my sling & say "you want to ride in this instead?"

Well if you guys ever want to try out a wrap, you know who to ask... Wink I really want to like slings- I like the one I made, but still always grab for the wrap. I'm hoping the psling can convert me, b/c I love the look of ring slings.

• I am getting into slings now too because of the up and down thing.  I got one a few weekends ago that I like but I want a ring.  I am working with someone on FSOT for a Maya.  I figure it is a good starter.  I so envy those of you that do well with wraps and have gorgeous slingified stuff!
  • Stupid question...what's a p-sling?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"