3rd Trimester

Ouuchhh! Ribs!

I feel silly complaining about this at 33 weeks but I seriously can't sit up straight or my ribs ache. I guess I have a short torso. :(

Anyone else's ribs killing them?! I can't believe I have 7 more weeks. Where is she going to go?! There's NO room! 

Re: Ouuchhh! Ribs!

• Oh yeah.  I've had a fractured rib since around 28 weeks.  I cannot wait for a little bit of relief. I feel you on the no room thing as well....I'm only 5ft and at this point he stretches out all the way from my breast to below my pelvic area & movement has become so painful =(
  • Oh yeah!  I have a short torso and am 5'1".  My little girl is in an "L" position with her feet sticking in my left side and her bum-bum in my diaphram.  She seems to like sticking her toes in my ribs.  I hope that when she drops there will be a bit more room.  It'll be sooo much better when she finally gets here LoL!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am only 5'1 with a short torso as well and he is killing me! He literally knocks the breath out of me it hurts so bad... Today I had to get a growth u/s done and he was so high that I had to lift my bra up a little for her to get the last few measurements.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"