Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Yay! Friday night in our basement with a sleepless LO..

We are under another tornado warning, so it looks like we are trapped in our dirty unfinished basement for at least another 1/2 hour. Ugh.. At least the internet still works!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yay! Friday night in our basement with a sleepless LO..

• Options
    Be safe Tricia. I hope that you & your family are ok. No tornadoes!
  • Options

Yikes!  I hate tornado warnings/watches.  The tornadoes that go with them aren't that fab either.

Stay safe over there!  But if y'all blow away, say hi to Glenda for me Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you very much! We are laughing about it, but it is a little scary. 
  • Options
    Wow, that is scary. I hope the warning is over soon and that no tornadoes touch down!! Stay safe!!
  • Options

I hope you're safe, Tricia!  I am terrified of tornadoes.  Guess I'll never live in the midwest.

On a side note, DS finally cut a tooth the other day.  It hasn't grown in yet, but it's there... 

• Options
    imagejessr510:

I hope you're safe, Tricia!  I am terrified of tornadoes.  Guess I'll never live in the midwest.

On a side note, DS finally cut a tooth the other day.  It hasn't grown in yet, but it's there... 

Yay! Teeth are so cute, but can create such cranky babies. Hopefully it'll be easy for your son! 

• Options
    imagetriciaj1:

Yay! Teeth are so cute, but can create such cranky babies. Hopefully it'll be easy for your son! 

He's not doing too badly.  He's been giving us teething fakeouts for a long time now.  This fakeout just happened to produce a tooth, lol!  Btw, you've got a PM... 

• Options
    Stay safe!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Thank you all for your thoughts! We are out of the warning and just in a watch again, so we are headed up to lay LO down. We got 3 inches of rain in 20 minutes and lots of wind but no tornados here. 

I really appreciate it!

(jess YGPM)

• Options
    imagetriciaj1:

Thank you all for your thoughts! We are out of the warning and just in a watch again, so we are headed up to lay LO down. We got 3 inches of rain in 20 minutes and lots of wind but no tornados here. 

I really appreciate it!

(jess YGPM)

Glad the warning is up now and you guys can relax a bit. Tornadoes are bad news!! 

Whip mah hurr Pictures, Images and Photos

Trying to get sperminated since February 2010

Mar-May 2011: 3 Cycles IUI + Clomid = BFN Jan 2012: Injectables + TI = ?? image

My Cooking (and More) Blog
  • Options

yeah - the tornado's are not too fun.  Hooray for still having internet!  We always get screwed and don't have it, and then we have to sit and listen for the siren.  

Stay safe!!!! :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagetriciaj1:

I really appreciate it!

(jess YGPM)

Glad you're just at a watch.  I hope you get some quality sleep tonight!  I think I'm gonna head out and hit the sack... I think I should jump DH tonight, if I can get him to turn off the tv, lol! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"